• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Adventures Feedback Thread

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Hello i am really pissed off i have over the past 5 days minimal a waiting time of 15 minute the longest was 1h this should be shorter or a costum game option
If the minimum were still three per side, how would a custom game help you? The problem would still be finding five others online; the matchmaking is sensible enough to create a game almost immediately when six people join the queue on a slow day.

DeletedUser3981

If the minimum were still three per side, how would a custom game help you? The problem would still be finding five others online; the matchmaking is sensible enough to create a game almost immediately when six people join the queue on a slow day.
what i mean is that as you can choose with who you play the waiting time is way shorter

DeletedUser3951

Generally I am happy with adventures, but with the long waits and the decreased chance for a useful drop, I simply can't be bothered anymore.

10-15+ victories to get a chest, which have a small chance of containing a part for the outlaw-set or a special gun, but more likely a nearly useless usable item, is simply a waste of time.

One way to get more players interested could be by gradually increasing drop chance for a chest, like 1st victory 20, 2nd victory 30%, 3rd 40%, and so on, resetting when you get a chest, that way ensuring that no one need to go for 10-15 or even 30 victories without anything to show for it.

Something needs to be done to increase interest again, or it will just die...

wesley de beer

i think it's stupid fort battle buffers are active during adventure.
many people just do not do these adventure when they have buffers that should last for 2 fort battle's.

The adventure part is more for fun, when you do not know what to do and have time, this should not affect these buffers.

DeletedUser2713

Why you need to wait between 25mins/1h to play adventures ? :eek:

DeletedUser3962

And no penalty to accept an adventure and Exit the Game before the start should also consider penalties when they go to idle as many players understanding that can not leave before leaving the game begins and move to inactivity and / or leave the game .