1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Adventures Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Versions 2.15 & 2.16' started by Diggo11, Aug 13, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Big Jimbrofsky

Big Jimbrofsky Reservist

Main Server:
    NL
    Team selection can be made a bit better.

Like it is now HP isn't well divided, I think you get put randomly in a team which sometimes leads to a very strong team and a very poor one, this morning I was put in a team and together we had about 6000 hp and our opponents had +- 15000 hp.
    And this actually happens a frequent.

Isn't it possible to program the game so that at the beginning it takes the HP in account? And makes +- equal strong teams?

greetings

Jim

2. Lichurec

Lichurec Guest

This actually shouldn't happen unless in some really edge cases (like: 3 really strong players in the whole game + really week group of "other" players)

It does. System tries to level the teams by their health so that overall teams' health (and therefore - strength) are equal.

IF that happens again - can you please make a screenshot with summary of the teams and paste it somewhere here with game details (which server, when played, etc…)

3. fafer

fafer Guest

Is it possible to adventure items (those that need veteran points for buying) appear in weekly discount (each friday to sunday)?

4. Lichurec

Lichurec Guest

Yes...

5. Big Jimbrofsky

Big Jimbrofsky Reservist

Main Server:
    NL
    I will take that screenshot wen it happens again. Wil take a while though because i'm playing the adventures less and less.

6. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I play maybe once or twice a week now - or less. Last time I tried , I had to wait around 10 minutes, and the game took around 15 minutes. For me that is a long time to spend when chances are very slim that you get a fun game out of it. Most times I end up with someone afk, or who disconnect. I might get 50 or 100 adventure points out of it then.
    If an am very lucky I can win and get a loot chest. The chances to get something nice from that again is very slim.
    So please, - put the chest back in every game that we win. The content is not fantastic enough for it to be only 20% chance to win it, if you win.

7. zweig

zweig Guest

i just tried to play an adventure after some time, and i got the following error with opera (version 12.17):
    when i switch to firefox (33.0.1) and try to join the still running adventure nothing happens. is there something i can do to fix that?
    flash player plugin is activated, in case that one is needed. no other addons installed.

and if it's important, my internet connection is not the fastest at the moment. 1 mbit/s and slower most of the time.

8. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    What was happening when this error occurred? Also where did you see it, in a warning dialog or in the browser console? Opera 12 is many versions out of date, you should really update to a newer browser.

9. Big Jimbrofsky

Big Jimbrofsky Reservist

Main Server:
    NL
    Today the adventures are having a hard time i think. My screen kept disappearing, and most of the time it was not correctly shown.

http://prntscr.com/518hxe

10. zweig

zweig Guest

right after the lobby timer ran out and the adventure started, i got the error in a nicely designed nearly fullscreen window. i can take a screenshot and maybe further console info this afternoon.
    let's say i got my reasons to use the old opera.

if you don't support 12.17 anymore i will use FF for the adventures, no problem, but i switched to opera for TW long time ago just because of performance problems with firefox. for me it just works better than FF.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  11. Big Jimbrofsky

Big Jimbrofsky Reservist

Main Server:
    NL
    Lichurec I't still happens but now i have made an printscrt, forgot to do it a few times already.(where losing so i had time to write things down)

Played the game on alamogordo at about 17:30 (belgian time) had no scrips running, and used firefox

http://prntscr.com/51b2ut

12. zweig

zweig Guest

i made you some screenshots and the error log from opera:
    http://nopaste.info/9da2f45628.html

first screen is, as said before, right before the adventure starts, after the timer ran out. when i click continue, i get the empty background from screen two. chat also does not connect.

browser: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.17

should i open a bug thread or is v12.17 too old to care at all?

Attached Files:

13. Atoemchen

Atoemchen Reservist

Is the droprate of loot-chest indeed 20%.

Since the droprate has changed, I've got much less then one chest of five wins.....

14. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

It's not really guaranteed that you will receive a chest each fifth game you win. Let's not forget that the current tombola is 50% and if you're lucky enough you can get to fifth level in first try without having to bribe death. (Or you can lose five times in a row :lol:)

15. Atoemchen

Atoemchen Reservist

Of course, it's only a statistic value of 20%, but i got only 1 chest in ~ 15 fights.
    Also other player told me that they get very rarely a chest!

16. mihai10092

mihai10092 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    why can not participate in the mpi ???

[​IMG]

i have this problem when i click to adventures

17. Costinha

Costinha Reservist

Hi mihai10092, i too have the same problem and i've already submitted ticket, but as of my understanding it is happening to those that were doing mpis when the last update entered, it appears like if the mpi we were doing before the update still hasn't finished so far, since if i try to do it in another world it says i can't because i can't do adventures in multiple worlds.

18. totalblack

totalblack Guest

I'm wondering when the adventure gets added to the daily task because i think it should be added overthere

so do you make it a game played for ever and ever :rolleyes:

19. HALCON DE ORO

HALCON DE ORO Private First Class

Main Server:
    ES

I'm going to report an error in the adventures .
    assumes that a person can not play 2 adventures at once, but in reality if you can not, you can if you play on several worlds with the same gamertag , but if they are different , if you can play

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  20. Angel Elite

Angel Elite Private

Main Server:
    15 min waiting is too much

Hello i am really pissed off i have over the past 5 days minimal a waiting time of 15 minute the longest was 1h this should be shorter or a costum game option