• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Adventures Feedback Thread

DeletedUser3197

Big Jimbrofsky - can you elaborate on that a bit more? What were you doing exactly, what moment of the game, what browser do you use, etc…?
Sorry my fault. The game ended and the score was 35/35 for red and 35/35 for bleu. and then the game screen froze and i needed to refresh

SiriusWhite

Sorry my fault. The game ended and the score was 35/35 for red and 35/35 for bleu. and then the game screen froze and i needed to refresh
My guess is that somebody would have respawned in the final round, which used to crash the game. We have deployed a fix for that a few minutes ago.

DeletedUser3197

Lichurec just played an adventure game after the update and the game still slowed down and had some lagg.

Just for info

DeletedUser3197

My guess is that somebody would have respawned in the final round, which used to crash the game. We have deployed a fix for that a few minutes ago.
SiriusWhite just to let you know that the fix works. I had such a screenfreeze again at the end of the game but the fix brught me back to the The West screen after a few sec (+-30sec i geuss).

DeletedUser3197

if you find the time (Dev's) then look at the prntscr.
I's how i feel about the adventure layout. you don't have to do anything about it but i thought to let you know ;)

http://prntscr.com/4u6rb2

Lichurec

if you find the time (Dev's) then look at the prntscr.
Let me comment on that in steps:
- top middle: happens already for SMALL resolutions (same as with current SHOP). IF you have a small screen - the domination points will be on the right of the round count.
- Team overview may already be minimised - just toggle the small arrow beneath it. IMVHO there's no point in making it tooglable on mouseover - you either want to have it permanently visible or not. And in case you need a preview - that's just 2 clicks.
- same goes to player's preview - you can always hide it if you really don't need it…

I don't really get the "turn play area" bit…

fafer

How does timer for joining adventures work if you leave current adventure or you are inactive?

Lichurec

How does timer for joining adventures work if you leave current adventure or you are inactive?
You can rejoin this adventure as long as the game continues.
You will be able to join new queue once game ends.

fafer

You can rejoin this adventure as long as the game continues.
You will be able to join new queue once game ends.
I mean, if i go inactive, there is penalty timer involved, but how does it work?
Exact times please.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
I mean, if i go inactive, there is penalty timer involved, but how does it work?
Exact times please.
Answer: not nearly long enough, the penalties for going inactive should be much more severe, one person inactive ruins the game for 2-4 of your teammates.

So, in my opinion, it should be the length of the game multiplied by the number of teammates you let down, e.g. 4 teammates x 15 minute game = 60 minute exclusion from joining another adventure

Lichurec

Exact times please.
"a time period calculated by an algorithm" :whistle:

If you're really curious - you can try it out on your own but the penalty is there to prevent people from doing a certain thingy, so…

Personally I don't really think we should expose any "certain" data here at all. Not to mention that I actually don't know the algorithm and am not really sure if I should even be able to know that…

Out of pure curiosity - why would you like to know that?
Dropping a game to which you promised to commit is not really a nice thing to do anyway…

DeletedUser3230

Tried the game today after a loong break, and still too many bugs for the game to work and be fun. The direction arrows did not go away when a round was finished- especially if someone died - the last arrow stayed for the rest of the game.
Still players are disconnected- I dont know if they chose to leave or the game is still bugged. But it is hard for me to believe that this many players still just leave in the middle of the game. This time I was not kicked, so hard to tell.

DeletedUser3197

You mean the timeline?
Well… you can move it freely around the screen… (nearly) always could…
Didn't knew that but mine was moving by itself each time the screen froze for a sec it was somewhere else. but it didn't made movent difficult though

DeletedUser3197

I really hope that i'm wrong but it seems that less and less people are playing the adventure game. The waiting periods keep getting longer and longer :( hope you guy's can make it a little bit more attractive to play, because I still like it :D :up:

http://prntscr.com/4wn7l6

Connie

Guys you really need to change something with those chests in adventures game...

I've played like 200 games in last 2 weeks... got 2 chests from those (not even close to 20%, more like 0,2%)... and drops suck.. I mean from both chests I got those clover leaves... if you keep that rate for chests at least change the drops only to the set and weapons... this is really impossible quest to get anything now... :(

DeletedUser3197

Guys you really need to change something with those chests in adventures game...

I've played like 200 games in last 2 weeks... got 2 chests from those (not even close to 20%, more like 0,2%)... and drops suck.. I mean from both chests I got those clover leaves... if you keep that rate for chests at least change the drops only to the set and weapons... this is really impossible quest to get anything now... :(
Connie i know the feeling :(