• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Adventures Feedback Thread

DeletedUser2654

Absolutely marvelous

Howdy partners,

Just played the MPI's and they are great!
Your best idea since the fort battles.

I did however notice a small mistake (only a typo).

When the adventure is over you get a notice which ends in "Wasn't it?"
It says wasn/'t it right now. A quick typo, but worth adjusting ;)

Have fun playing the adventures (MPI's). I know I will :)

Thadious Pud

Just finished a little 3 on 3 battle and I'm not quite sure what to think yet lol My HP never changed so I don't know if I'm getting shot or not and there isn't anything more than the actions of what everyone is doing in the Log. But at the end Congratulations you died came up yet it never showed me taking a hit lol. Anyways what's the point other than to shoot the other team and what kind of rewards are there? I haven't received any report for the skirmish that just ended yet.

Ok well after talking to a few people I found the point of it and it looks like they placed a more detailed explanation here in the forum. I completed my second run and this time won a few things but I'm wondering will there be reports for this and where can I see how many points I've earned as I progress through.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3230

Might just be that I have bad day - (pretty tired and grumpy :-D ) But so far I think I have seen this before - and not sure why I should do this.
I might change my mind - but I think it looks too much like hundreds of other shooting games. If it is already there- why put it in the west - what is the motivation for you add this ?? And for us to play ?

Thadious Pud

Ok after a few runs with the Barrel roll I'm not sure it's doing it's thing. I set it up yet I get shot before it appears then when it does appear it's gone as soon as my turn is over so I could be shot again! Might want to check on that and is there an order of operations or is it whoever sets their action first?? Another reason the barrels have failed is I set it up but then the enemy goes to that spot first.

Chief Gall

It is impossible for me to join mpi while others in saloon chat can play.

Join-window immediately closes after clicking.

DeletedUser2888

Ok after a few runs with the Barrel roll I'm not sure it's doing it's thing. I set it up yet I get shot before it appears then when it does appear it's gone as soon as my turn is over so I could be shot again! Might want to check on that and is there an order of operations or is it whoever sets their action first?? Another reason the barrels have failed is I set it up but then the enemy goes to that spot first.
It's whoever sets their action first.. So you need to be fast

DeletedUser3568

last night I'm stuck playing dan Adventures Feedback .and I know what to do .debloqueer sil Please

DeletedUser3460

MPI Event

Instructions on how to participate are clouded, what is where? How do you find a starting point?

How about a step through video or some diagrams outlining the steps involved to get started etc.

Where is the lobby, how do you access it ?

Where is the MPI Screen?

Do you need to be part of a town to play???

How about a few GM's sitting in the saloon chat for the first few days to guide people along?

.Surge.

So, a few lines of feedback from me :)

1. I don't think that moves based on "first to set, first to go" are that great of an idea... If you don't plan to change it somehow (similar to fortbattle, defence moves first - barrels - etc. then at least shortcuts would be nice)
2. skills? stats? anything? I mean, the lack of the information about mechanics behind those nice pictures is disturbing :P
3. search for a suitable match is nice, but I think that an option to create your own team (you know, like maneuver) should be also present.
4. pop-up notification of the start - one of the best details of it all ;)

I would give it 8/10. It definitely has a potential and it's the best feature you've added to this game in a long time. (maybe because it has no connection with nuggets at the moment whatsoever :D)

fafer

First of all: I love turn based games, but if i want to play them, i'd definitely play something else.
That's why i can only criticize for now.

Playability is poor, team selection sucks, text feedback on player action sucks (display amount of damage or misses in log!), only strategy is too gang bang individuals, animation is bad, how is starting HP determinted, what character skills are used (if any), is there line of sight?
What are rewards? I hope we won't play this only for bonds or for another achievement.

BUT: looking forward to see how you improving this. Cya in a month. Good luck!

DeletedUser2654

A bit of criticism as well

I've posted on this matter before, with everything being really nice. I still feel this way...BUT:

1) Make sure there is no 'game host' as you have seen today this will lead to trolling. The internet is NOT a safe place for hosts ;)

2) I need to refresh everytime I get a box, am I the only one? I shut down all scripts and cleared my browser and it still happens. I didn't think this was big enough to be a bug, so I'll mention it here.

Good luck and have fun coding!

DeletedUser3123

Same here, have to refresh for my box.

Nice to see there are new buffs and stuff.

Thadious Pud

Ok I have a complaint!! I see people posting all these new set items they're getting from these adventures and here's what I'm getting....I admit I've only played six times cause no one would play last night, but getting Potion of Minor Wisdom 4 of those 6 times just sucks! I now have 17 of those and don't plan on using them for a while. Could you please remove this item? What does it take to get different items from the Box???

DeletedUser2888

So, a few lines of feedback from me :)

1. I don't think that moves based on "first to set, first to go" are that great of an idea... If you don't plan to change it somehow (similar to fortbattle, defence moves first - barrels - etc. then at least shortcuts would be nice)
2. skills? stats? anything? I mean, the lack of the information about mechanics behind those nice pictures is disturbing :P
3. search for a suitable match is nice, but I think that an option to create your own team (you know, like maneuver) should be also present.
4. pop-up notification of the start - one of the best details of it all ;)

I would give it 8/10. It definitely has a potential and it's the best feature you've added to this game in a long time. (maybe because it has no connection with nuggets at the moment whatsoever :D)
1) Shortcuts are available (numbers from 1 to 5)
2) Skills and game mechanics will be posted later on. I don't want to give them in case they wanna keep it secret :P
3) They will add a team queue later on they told me