• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Adventurer

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Hello in December last part of innogames TV youve mentioned something about class changes-balance things. I wonder when that will happen? It been kinda some time, so i want to ask if thats finaly planned or not? -
7:15 . Im still believing adventurer will get some buff, because his current state of high dmg thanks to still better and better weapons/equip bonus to dmg is kinda painfull. I would like to see adventurer bonus something like "You can't get hit for more than 1200/600 from single shot." honestly i think it would make his bonus again usefull, thanks to "lowering" crits a little. Now its like 1 unlucky round and you are nearly dead because duellers getting captains anyway cuz of that.
So are any changes for classes still in plan or rip?

Thanks~

DeletedUser4663

Hello in December last part of innogames TV youve mentioned something about class changes-balance things. I wonder when that will happen? It been kinda some time, so i want to ask if thats finaly planned or not? -
7:15 . Im still believing adventurer will get some buff, because his current state of high dmg thanks to still better and better weapons/equip bonus to dmg is kinda painfull. I would like to see adventurer bonus something like "You can't get hit for more than 1200/600 from single shot." honestly i think it would make his bonus again usefull, thanks to "lowering" crits a little. Now its like 1 unlucky round and you are nearly dead because duellers getting captains anyway cuz of that.
So are any changes for classes still in plan or rip?

Thanks~

This isn't an unreasonable question. So the team was "discussing" the changes and decided not to? Why not follow up again in another video? Why tease something important like this without more follow up?

DeletedUser4663

Because better spend time on making more damager sets.

So in other words, instead of considering all four classes, they'll make more pay-to-win sets like the Union Officer further unbalancing the Dueller class in Fort Fights while the rest of us that won't pay-to-win or play duellers just waste our time and look foolish?

Sounds like fun.

asdf124

Private First Class
So in other words, instead of considering all four classes, they'll make more pay-to-win sets like the Union Officer further unbalancing the Dueller class in Fort Fights while the rest of us that won't pay-to-win or play duellers just waste our time and look foolish?

Sounds like fun.
The full potential of union isn't with dueler class, but worker class :D

DeletedUser4663

The full potential of union isn't with dueler class, but worker class :D

So how does that change the fact that hordes of Duellers are using it and how they crit with every single shot? How does that change the fact that Advents and Soldiers just melt in front of 3-4 Duellers using this set? What's your point besides brown nosing for InnoGames (as per usual no matter where you post)?