• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Adventurer rework ideas/Rebalance.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Hello,
So i was thinking a little and these ideas popped in my head which could be kinda interesting as a class bonuses. So just throwing them here. :-)

a) Actual bonus

Ghosting - Current bonus, might need some tweaking, might not.

b) Additional bonus - "Support for ghosting"
--> In combination with any of these i dont think Ghosting needs any big further change.

Situational awareness - In fort battles you cant get hit by critical shot. // What more has to be say?. Anticrit unique class. Might make duellers mad but they have been making us mad for 13 years so imho fair trade. (:'))

Hardened over time - You gain 1/2 resistance point per level // This mechanic is already in the game so i feel like this shouldnt be hard to implement. Not sure about exact values tho that would scale good for even more late game, lower value feel kinda not much feelable, this value on other hand might be too much against non leadership/upgraded weapon people. So maybe find some balance point ("middle ground) or make it work only under some conditions (?)
I think one of the best possible solutions to give adventurers when ghosting wont proc some higher survivability chances/sustain. And actually something thats already in the game and nobody else poses it. And wont be able to compare to adventurers resistance numbers.

c) Route for damage option or just bring something new, and might just be fun to have. Because basically all other 3 characters you can play either HP/DMG with their bonus still in use. So this one would be "coin flip based too" if you proc it or not same as Ghosting.
--> In this case i think Ghosting might use slight rework to support even the HP way.

Make it double - You have 15/30% chance you will fire twice in a single round. (can also miss twice, 2nd shot if landed deals 50% less damage)

Learn from mistakes - you have 20/40% chance you will fire again after you missed your shot (2nd shot cant miss and deals 50% less damage).

(Of course im not sure if something like this is even possibly doable to put into game.)

d) Random stuff that i found kinda cool and doesnt particulary belong only under adventurer possible bonuses.

Sixth Sense - Duels against you takes 15 minutes instead of regular 10. // Just to give some "useable" bonus in duel terms to this class that would be rather passive than active. Just to have something. Might suit Worker more to discourage of duelling that particular class a little/give person more time to notice people standing next to him/more time to run into hotel/finish construction etc.

Regeneration - You gain passive 100/200% Regeneration when sleeping in hotels/baracks. // Might be useless might be nice. Mechanic already in the game, so i dont think it would be hard too to add as bonus.

Free hotels/barracks - You can sleep freely in any hotel/barracks on map. // Well you are the adventurer in the end. Sleeping in enemy barracks might be the right adventure. And hotel 250$ is not worth mentioning anyway. Basically just little buff to current bonus.

Strong presence - You get additional bonus to Appearence. // Well we have tactic bonus so why not provide some class with opposite with some small bonus to it as opposite force. (Of course if tactic is staying)

I was trying to come up with something unique that doesnt any other class posses yet and yet might still be impactfull. Im not sure if those are all doable or would be even implementable into game.

So in the end i feel like Adventurer skillset should look atleast something like this to be relevant again to be more competetive with other classes.

Less danger - Maybe slightly buff % but might not be even needed.
More products - Needs buff, currently outshined by product sets that came as time went.
Ghosting - Stated above. Some retweak might be needed.
One of above mentioned options to it as additional bonus.
Regeneration - why not.
Filler ??? (Not even needed, depends on other classes rebalance if any)

But of course if InnoGames games surprise us with some whole class rebalance (all 4 classes) im looking forward to it ! These are just to throw something into game lol.

IE:
Soldiers imho shouldnt provide leadership bonus to themselves, but only as "FF leaders" to people next to them, period. Tactic should be removed or lowered. Might add some additional small new bonus to balance these nerfs, since soldiers has "only" 4 class bonuses in general even tho all of them are incredibly usefull and strong. (Well level weapon not in end game now but soon might be again relevant)
Workers: Might use higher % values to benefit more from bonuses (not FF one i think that one is already strong)
Dueller: Honestly i think dueller is fine and doesnt need any changes/value increases. Might get 20/40 bonus money from duels instead of current 10/20. And add some experience bonus actually for duelling maybe? (Maybe show us the real % to land critical shot because getting 4 in a row in 4 rounds from same person seems fishy jk jk)
Adventurer: Wall of text above.

Its not my intention to overbuff class just make it more enjoyable/usefull to play. And trying to find some fresh bonuses that would made adventurers more attractive.
And you are totally free to disagree. :-) Have a great day and thanks for reading \o/
*dies*

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Good ideas!

Strong presence
- You get additional bonus to Appearence. // Well we have tactic bonus so why not provide some class with opposite with some small bonus to it as opposite force. (Of course if tactic is staying)
25/50% appearence would be great.

Hardened over time
- You gain 1/2 resistance point per level

I came with a similar idea, but this type of resistance should only be aplied when initial damage is higher than 5* opponent's level, so damage higher than 750 before mitigation from resistance for a lvl 150 enemy for example. Normal resistance is too strong against tanks who deals 0 damage. It's frustrating. This will only be applied to duellers. It's important to be before resistance because summer spirit's set would be too weak for adventurers then.

Another frustrating thing is the fact that you don't get dodge shots when ghosting activates. So...you don't dodge at all. Because duellers hits you first...those with highest leadership, so probably highest attack.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hello,
So i was thinking a little and these ideas popped in my head which could be kinda interesting as a class bonuses. So just throwing them here. :-)

a) Actual bonus

Ghosting - Current bonus, might need some tweaking, might not.

b) Additional bonus - "Support for ghosting"
--> In combination with any of these i dont think Ghosting needs any big further change.

Situational awareness - In fort battles you cant get hit by critical shot. // What more has to be say?. Anticrit unique class. Might make duellers mad but they have been making us mad for 13 years so imho fair trade. (:'))

Hardened over time - You gain 1/2 resistance point per level // This mechanic is already in the game so i feel like this shouldnt be hard to implement. Not sure about exact values tho that would scale good for even more late game, lower value feel kinda not much feelable, this value on other hand might be too much against non leadership/upgraded weapon people. So maybe find some balance point ("middle ground) or make it work only under some conditions (?)
I think one of the best possible solutions to give adventurers when ghosting wont proc some higher survivability chances/sustain. And actually something thats already in the game and nobody else poses it. And wont be able to compare to adventurers resistance numbers.

c) Route for damage option or just bring something new, and might just be fun to have. Because basically all other 3 characters you can play either HP/DMG with their bonus still in use. So this one would be "coin flip based too" if you proc it or not same as Ghosting.
--> In this case i think Ghosting might use slight rework to support even the HP way.

Make it double - You have 15/30% chance you will fire twice in a single round. (can also miss twice, 2nd shot if landed deals 50% less damage)

Learn from mistakes - you have 20/40% chance you will fire again after you missed your shot (2nd shot cant miss and deals 50% less damage).

(Of course im not sure if something like this is even possibly doable to put into game.)

d) Random stuff that i found kinda cool and doesnt particulary belong only under adventurer possible bonuses.

Sixth Sense - Duels against you takes 15 minutes instead of regular 10. // Just to give some "useable" bonus in duel terms to this class that would be rather passive than active. Just to have something. Might suit Worker more to discourage of duelling that particular class a little/give person more time to notice people standing next to him/more time to run into hotel/finish construction etc.

Regeneration - You gain passive 100/200% Regeneration when sleeping in hotels/baracks. // Might be useless might be nice. Mechanic already in the game, so i dont think it would be hard too to add as bonus.

Free hotels/barracks - You can sleep freely in any hotel/barracks on map. // Well you are the adventurer in the end. Sleeping in enemy barracks might be the right adventure. And hotel 250$ is not worth mentioning anyway. Basically just little buff to current bonus.

Strong presence - You get additional bonus to Appearence. // Well we have tactic bonus so why not provide some class with opposite with some small bonus to it as opposite force. (Of course if tactic is staying)

I was trying to come up with something unique that doesnt any other class posses yet and yet might still be impactfull. Im not sure if those are all doable or would be even implementable into game.

So in the end i feel like Adventurer skillset should look atleast something like this to be relevant again to be more competetive with other classes.

Less danger - Maybe slightly buff % but might not be even needed.
More products - Needs buff, currently outshined by product sets that came as time went.
Ghosting - Stated above. Some retweak might be needed.
One of above mentioned options to it as additional bonus.
Regeneration - why not.
Filler ??? (Not even needed, depends on other classes rebalance if any)

But of course if InnoGames games surprise us with some whole class rebalance (all 4 classes) im looking forward to it ! These are just to throw something into game lol.

IE:
Soldiers imho shouldnt provide leadership bonus to themselves, but only as "FF leaders" to people next to them, period. Tactic should be removed or lowered. Might add some additional small new bonus to balance these nerfs, since soldiers has "only" 4 class bonuses in general even tho all of them are incredibly usefull and strong. (Well level weapon not in end game now but soon might be again relevant)
Workers: Might use higher % values to benefit more from bonuses (not FF one i think that one is already strong)
Dueller: Honestly i think dueller is fine and doesnt need any changes/value increases. Might get 20/40 bonus money from duels instead of current 10/20. And add some experience bonus actually for duelling maybe? (Maybe show us the real % to land critical shot because getting 4 in a row in 4 rounds from same person seems fishy jk jk)
Adventurer: Wall of text above.

Its not my intention to overbuff class just make it more enjoyable/usefull to play. And trying to find some fresh bonuses that would made adventurers more attractive.
And you are totally free to disagree. :-) Have a great day and thanks for reading \o/
*dies*
Thank you for your feedback! There are definitely some great ideas here - I will pass them on. Others, however, seems a bit overpowered.

This looks way too OP in my opinion :P.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
These are just ideas, InnoGames developers should optimize and balance them, and finally to introduce them into the game. It may be 25% up to 50% with premium resistance to critical hits for example.
50% tactical bonus and double hp don't you think it's too OP in the case of the soldier?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Yes as WhyN0t stated above- Those are more or less just ideas for possible inspiration that came to my mind and it feels as something slightly new/diverse from the other classes. Up to InnoGames decision/adjustments. Just found them interesting. :-)
¨¨
The only thing that might seems really "too op" is in my opinion the full anticrit, the others with proper values/balance management would be just nice addition to the game i believe and would offer something new.

Last edited: