• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Adventure Mode !

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Why is it impossible to join a game at this time of night - I tried last night, was in a queue for over 20 minutes and gave up.

Same tonight, currently been waiting 16 minutes, having already left the queue once and rejoined just in case of a glitch.

I now it relys on people actually being online, but am I really the only person online after midnight every night???

EDIT: Gave up after 33 minutes in queue, minesweeper gets boring :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2996

The game is sucks and because of this nobody wants to play.
Still can't believe how long it took to finish him.

311m3jc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

Why is it impossible to join a game at this time of night - I tried last night, was in a queue for over 20 minutes and gave up.

Same tonight, currently been waiting 16 minutes, having already left the queue once and rejoined just in case of a glitch.

I now it relys on people actually being online, but am I really the only person online after midnight every night???

EDIT: Gave up after 33 minutes in queue, minesweeper gets boring :)

Probably because nobody is playing the game at 3 AM during the week?

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Well, it might be 3am here, but it's 5 o'clock in the afternoon somewhere right?

I just worked it out though, it's the number of idiots that think they 'own' the game driving everybody away :blink:

DeletedUser2888

Because most players who play this game are europeans and they sleep at night :P

When adventures are officially released then you will have more players playing at night ;)

DeletedUser3230

Please put a level limit on the game. Maybe level 20. Most of the low levels dont play. They disconnect or are inactive.

DeletedUser2271

Please put a level limit on the game. Maybe level 20. Most of the low levels dont play. They disconnect or are inactive.

I have asked for that before... people called me crazy.

It should be like the forts: level 25 (even that people can go to the forts before and join manually, the identification of the fights only shows up at level 25).

Right now they moved the icon to the fort battles window, so remove the other one and only people after level 25 can join.
And don´t let people that doesn´t have a left hand weapon equipped to join a queue.

(and keep the friendly fire. people rush to a line and forget that 3 friendlies on the consecutive squares... the one on the middle can only fire north-south. East-West he will hit the friendly. Each side can only shot there side north and south. If they fire to the other side, they hit the one on the middle. There are some groups of players that already mastered those things but for teams randomly created we started getting bashed because someone gets behind so they can hit others instead of going to the line and get smashed by the others getting hit by friends and enemies at the same time. That way people need to think on where they are moving instead of just running and knowing that they won´t fire on friendlies)

Last edited by a moderator:

foscock

Private
The new Planning Stage is really, truly awful. It takes up half the screen making it difficult to set targets. Please get rid of it!

Yesterday, I saw new achievements at adventures. I click on it, to see what's the reward, but I select the tracking mode. Now, the experience yellow bar is a blue bar, that tells me: "The call to adventure 2 / 5".
How can I get it back to show me how much experience points I need for next level ?

DeletedUser

there's a small white 'x' next to the bar which closes the tracking and switches back to the experience bar.