• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Advent calendar

DeletedUser2883

Hi all :)

Congratulations, the 1. of December is here. I think everybody waited for it. Why? Because calendar. We rejoiced for it last year, and year before. Actually why? Because we got some sweets (you know, what i mean).
So, here is a question to administrators.

Shall we hope, that we`ll get sweets this year too?(i got just 3 sugars:( ) And. If no, can you tell us why, please?

Have a nice day.

Thanks for the answers.

Bobr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1304

you aren't gonna get anything else am afraid, just ordinary products

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
If they give us the opportunity to get some of the Advent Calendar item drops that were available last year, it will detract from InnoGames's ability to get us to buy buffs
Once again, their greed is overwhelming their desire to give us a break :(
They leave no stone unturned, to gouge more money out of us

DeletedUser3230

If they give us the opportunity to get some of the Advent Calendar item drops that were available last year, it will detract from InnoGames's ability to get us to buy buffs
Once again, their greed is overwhelming their desire to give us a break :(
They leave no stone unturned, to gouge more money out of us

It is their last chance it seems- as the- west is dying - more players are leaving the game in all the worlds.In the Danish worlds - over 25 % less players now - than before 1.36. And it does not look like they are going to do anything to stop this.:eek:

DeletedUser

greed is overwhelming their desire to give us a break :(

Im not sure that desire even exist's. This change to the advent calender is another fine example of listening to the bank manager and not the community.
It's staggering how greedy these devs are getting.. to remove the buffs we used to get forcing us to buy from the shop, with promise's of "something special"
Whats soooooo special about a lvl 30 set??

let me guess its for all the new players .20 "brought" and again the existing comunnity is ignored

DeletedUser1373

How i wonder about new west.
I don§t play more than year.hm sometimes i just log here.
Since i delete account i§m happy.I left 2 russian worlds,2 net worlds, alamagodoro and elite amchitka!
Stop play west.they think about money,so let them do it!