• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Administrator plaing the god

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4769

Hello cowboys and cowgirls, I have a difficult situation on Slovak server, we threw a fort fight at 4:40 am, beause we are small city active at that time, for a chance of taking fort for us, the game administrator changed the time from 4:40 to 19:59, without even letting people know what is happening. As protest players from our town started making a few more fort battles, then he started searching for miniature reasons to ban them out of the game. What would you folks fo in my situation ? Who is in the right ? Please make comments for me. https://prnt.sc/squ4xw

Attachments

• stiahnuť (1).png
    stiahnuť (1).png
    896.8 KB · Views: 29

Harsha.1

Private First Class
That is definitely a messed up situation....in .net servers it's the opposite - moderators try to use their powers as little as possible and have a lotta restrictions on them.

I don't know how, but you could reach out to the chief CoMA (etriel) and ask for a redress,

DeletedUser1406

Hello cowboys and cowgirls, I have a difficult situation on Slovak server, we threw a fort fight at 4:40 am, beause we are small city active at that time, for a chance of taking fort for us, the game administrator changed the time from 4:40 to 19:59, without even letting people know what is happening. As protest players from our town started making a few more fort battles, then he started searching for miniature reasons to ban them out of the game. What would you folks fo in my situation ? Who is in the right ? Please make comments for me. https://prnt.sc/squ4xw
If it was a moderator that's done this then simply send out a support ticket asking for the Manager to take care of it - he will be obligated to do so. If it's the manager doing this... yeah... good luck.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I bet this is especially manager doing this, lately on both cz and sk locations (i read not long ago something like this even on some other server), managers has feelings that they are gods and banning and keep adjusting rules of the game by their wish and noone can do anything about it. InnoGames should hire someone competent for those positions. But since InnoGames doesnt care about playerbase anymore i think you either leave game or play peasant.

DeletedUser4769

so : google translated text:
It keeps repeating, there is no problem that could be aggravated by more limited measures (unless it is possible that you have some supporters and I do not threaten them) to prevent unnecessarily destroy the struggle for the fortress and our server. Fighting can be shifted to another time period, although it is possible to agree to fight each other at night or that it is only possible once a day when an alliance can be won, much more when even more is possible. Or even this is not possible so that you can do something best that could end the break from the game, look for some disruption or sabotage of fighting (even if it is not possible to search in the game or in the GTC) in order to block the account . A person who is very reluctant can reach such a point, there is no one who could be in malice, there will be no other option.

he is basicaly saying that he can shift my fights to any time he wants, or event cancel them, so basicaly i cannot play the game by it's intended rules, and he is even threatening to ban people throwing the fort fights. I will try to contact innogames tommorow about this

and yes he is the head of SVK server -_-

Attachments

• stiahnuť.png
    stiahnuť.png
    896.8 KB · Views: 17
  • stiahnuť (2).png
    stiahnuť (2).png
    35 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser4769

There was one fight innitialy 4:40 he shifted to 19:59 without any reasons or explanations . so we threw like 15 of them, after he shifted it, so he started playing god even more.

DeletedUser4770

Hello everybody, I'm a fellow Slovakian player from world Iowa. I would like to offer the other side of the story that this guy is presenting.

This guy is mostly known on Iowa for one thing, that he is a egoistical psychopath that wants everybody and everything under his control. When his side is losing too much (by lack of activity from people or just incompetence) he starts complaining and "playing dirty". His signature move? Starting as many fort battles as he can in a time in which most people actively playing on the server are asleep. This happened multiple times on Iowa, and also on world Houston, however i wasn't playing on Houston during that time therefore i cannot prove this. We as players on world Iowa are always trying to create 2 major alliances that will face eachother (mainly because there are just not enough active players to fill a big fort battle let alone multiple ones). But of course when this guy is not in charge of his side he starts to grow angry. Approximately a week ago he left his original town (and alliance) because people on his side started expressing their distaste for his tactics (win, be THE BEST and do whatever it takes to get there). He also tried to impose a rule where they CANNOT sell fort battle items set outside the alliance (alliance that I'm part of had the same mentality, however it wasn't enforced in any way, just a recommendation). After some arguments between them he left and started doing his shenanigans again. As he said, he and his bestie started around 15 battles in the span of 2 days to "protest" the reassigning of the first battle that he started on 4:40 AM, why he did that you ask? because he can and because he can't take it normally. And don't let him fool you, he didn't do it because his town is online in that time, that fort would have no one defending it because people are sleeping (like any normal human being should be, if they can ofc). Multiple people have stopped playing the game because of this behavior (even people from his side) and our head admin wants to put a stop to it. Something similar happened on world Delaware with a different player and it ended in that player getting banned. Behavior of The Useless One (which he is not, he is a good player) destroys normal fort battles on this world because we are forced to defend forts that he attacks (he attacks both sides now). Things he is doing are not against the rules, however they are extremely scummy (change my mind) and almost everybody on Slovakian world Iowa stands behind our head admin who is trying to deal with this in the realms of his powers.

In the end, the first one trying to "play god" is The Useless One.

DeletedUser4769

He is trying to "play the game" not "play god" ((btw for you anyone not playing dog is playing god ? )) , and I am not even the guy, you are speaking about, I am just writing on his behalf, because I consider it unfair :)
By the way, I dont understand how someone, who was before perma-banned on CZK server for destroying other people game can manage SVK west :)

Deleted User - 115745

Hello everybody, I'm a fellow Slovakian player from world Iowa. I would like to offer the other side of the story that this guy is presenting.

This guy is mostly known on Iowa for one thing, that he is a egoistical psychopath that wants everybody and everything under his control. When his side is losing too much (by lack of activity from people or just incompetence) he starts complaining and "playing dirty". His signature move? Starting as many fort battles as he can in a time in which most people actively playing on the server are asleep. This happened multiple times on Iowa, and also on world Houston, however i wasn't playing on Houston during that time therefore i cannot prove this. We as players on world Iowa are always trying to create 2 major alliances that will face eachother (mainly because there are just not enough active players to fill a big fort battle let alone multiple ones). But of course when this guy is not in charge of his side he starts to grow angry. Approximately a week ago he left his original town (and alliance) because people on his side started expressing their distaste for his tactics (win, be THE BEST and do whatever it takes to get there). He also tried to impose a rule where they CANNOT sell fort battle items set outside the alliance (alliance that I'm part of had the same mentality, however it wasn't enforced in any way, just a recommendation). After some arguments between them he left and started doing his shenanigans again. As he said, he and his bestie started around 15 battles in the span of 2 days to "protest" the reassigning of the first battle that he started on 4:40 AM, why he did that you ask? because he can and because he can't take it normally. And don't let him fool you, he didn't do it because his town is online in that time, that fort would have no one defending it because people are sleeping (like any normal human being should be, if they can ofc). Multiple people have stopped playing the game because of this behavior (even people from his side) and our head admin wants to put a stop to it. Something similar happened on world Delaware with a different player and it ended in that player getting banned. Behavior of The Useless One (which he is not, he is a good player) destroys normal fort battles on this world because we are forced to defend forts that he attacks (he attacks both sides now). Things he is doing are not against the rules, however they are extremely scummy (change my mind) and almost everybody on Slovakian world Iowa stands behind our head admin who is trying to deal with this in the realms of his powers.

In the end, the first one trying to "play god" is The Useless One.
i wonder ? is it any rules about when peoples can atack a fort and how many forts peoples can atack? , so to cancel an atack or move a fort batle you must have good reasons not coz in a late hour, game is made to be played 24/7 if he is crazy enough to atack let him atack , you take it back next day so what?

DeletedUser4619

@Leones
Hi, can you please state whether this is okay such an admin act and whether this is in accordance with the rule, whether he has exceeded his powers, what he can and what he can't..?

DeletedUser4769

Manager made "explanation" that the battle 4:40 sunday was after awe-fight he is making saturday 20:00 colided with awe. Fight that was thrown 8:40 hours after awe, was moved all the way to 20:00 with explanation of coliding with awe saturday 20:00. For me it was all just excuses how to hide fact people were crying to support asking him to deal with the player that kicked the fight 4:40.
After this he made statement, that any fight thrown 6hours before saturday 20:00 awe, or any fight at sunday, he will shift however he likes.

DeletedUser500

@Leones
Hi, can you please state whether this is okay such an admin act and whether this is in accordance with the rule, whether he has exceeded his powers, what he can and what he can't..?
Unfortunately, your situation doesn't have anything to do with the community manager of the Beta server or the community here. You'll have to take your complaints to InnoGames management, but you will probably just get a generic reply.

General Contact E-Mail: info@innogames.com

I believe a community manager has the authority to change or remove battles that are decided by the West team to be detrimental to the game, such as multi battles. I've never heard of random late battles being moved, but maybe your world can't support battles at 4am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

I believe a community manager has the authority to change or remove battles that are decided by the West team to be detrimental to the game, such as multi battles. I've never heard of random late battles being moved, but maybe your world can't support battles at 4am.
While this a weird thing to do, yeah, he has the authority to do that :p.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Maybe it has become so after the incompetent CM's took over in various servers..

But yea, normally, if they know and play the game, and are objective, they should be able to..
They aren't paid to be figureheads who only makes copy-paste Announcements (or are they now?)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
While this a weird thing to do, yeah, he has the authority to do that :p.

in fact.. as a mod or cm it is a very shitty thing to do to influence the game.
like somebody else already stated.... you can get them back the next day.
interference by team members like this situation? isn't helping the game... its destroying it.
if you read the rules to the game.... you can see that the cm has a carte blanche to do whatever he wants and feels like.
does that make it ok?? not really.
you did not do anything against the rules... is it lame...yeah it could be..
but dueling somebody 10 times till he is flat is also lame, but according to rules.
this team member is trying to set the game to HIS hand.... a big NONO.
the only thing lame I see in this story....Is the team member changing the game.
but according to game rules? you are stuck with it.
he can even permaban you without any reason.... and InnoGames would do nothing about it

DeletedUser500

I actually think that that particular world, with 5 battles in the overview in the OP, was destroyed long before a community manager got involved to try to improve it.

DeletedUser4769

The sad thing is, that good players, players that want to enjoy the game from all the perspectives are leaving the game because od this admin behaviour, I know about some of those players. The only people left in the game are the sheeps, that will dance like somebody else tells them.

Thousands of euros are leaving the InnoGames income, because administrators won't let people play the game as it was intented...

DeletedUser4769

I am not even talking about, how this is rapidly slowing progress of some players, that doesn't have so much knowledge about the game, battles in the game etc ...
By the way, other player was insulting the player who we are talking about, in front of manager, he was on saloon chat, he called the player who wanted to throw fort fights junkie and afterwards made insults on his mother .... not a correct thing to do from admin to just pretend to ignore these insults, right ? ...

DeletedUser1406

he can even permaban you without any reason.... and InnoGames would do nothing about it
Well, not "without any reason", but if his reasoning isn't listed in the magic list of rules and he strongly believes it's required.

I actually think that that particular world, with 5 battles in the overview in the OP, was destroyed long before a community manager got involved to try to improve it.
Yeah I remember we've had this issue on ZZ as well, with fort battles being called dilly-dally by people. At that time Diggo just increased the money required for consecutive fort battle, to avoid that :p. Nobody seemed to complain back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.