• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Achievements

• Thread starter Deleted User - 117528
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 117528

I wanna sugest that achivments from past events like gathering all the flowers on dotd 2015, sending all the hearts in valentines 2016 etc. to have 0 points.
Why ? It perfectly normal that older people to have them but when ranking achievements will be implemented you can't compete with them at points if you don't play the game for 10 years, they will still have more achievments than you as number and that's fine.
And also, you can't end all the achievements point in this actual state if you're new to game.

Don't you agree?
Nothing to lose just fair play in competing with others.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to pass this on however, I am quite sure resetting the mentioned achievements (and similar ones) to 0 will not be something that we will do. It is quite normal for players who have played the game longer to have more achievement points, and we will not penalize (i.e. remove n amount of their achievement points) because of it.

Nailz

Reservist
I think the same. Theres not fair to remove the points.
But a good compromise could be the % . Maybe its pssible to clear all older achievements to new players. Than everybody can reach the 1oo% but the older players have still more points.
Just an idea .... :wink:

Deleted User - 117528

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to pass this on however, I am quite sure resetting the mentioned achievements (and similar ones) to 0 will not be something that we will do. It is quite normal for players who have played the game longer to have more achievement points, and we will not penalize (i.e. remove n amount of their achievement points) because of it.
There is no penalize since they still have more achievements at number. They're just gonna have lower points of achievements.
Think about it not from an outsider perspective, but from a competitive player perspective.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

No need to penalize someone that plays longer than you and got the achievements way before you BUT , if you want the Achievement ranking to work properly and so it is actually competitive, you should make old achievements be available to new players too , they would be able to obtain them via completing a series of quests , quests can have a difficulty level as well so it won't be easy to get but do-able so people wont complain about "Oh you got the achievement the easy way , I got it the hard way" this way not only more people would want to try and get more achievements but also competitive achievement points hunters will have a chance too. Yes! They exist..

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
then remove the achievement points from nugget sets too.
it's the same thing
some people don't have the money to buy them.... so why penalize them then?
why do new players always want the same thing as older players without even playing for it?
it's the older players that has kept the game alive so long
and now you want new players to have the same as older players?? that's just crap thinking

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 117528

Your thinking is crap and btw if someone want to sell some neurons im gonna be glad to buy them for mastadont.

YOU ARE ABLE TO AT ANY PONT TO BUY THOSE NUGGETS SET AND TO ACHIEVE THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS BUT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GO BACK IN TIME GO PLAY AT DOTD 2015 TO GET THAT ACHIEVEMENT.

And about older players, game will die soon if we dont do nothing to help NEW players, and that's coming from someone who plays from ~2009.

I know a lot of people that are achievements hunters and are not able to get those event achievements anymore. As I previously said, no problem, but you CAN'T REACH ALL THE POINTS WITHOUT THEM. So, if you're never gonna reach all the points.

For me it's fine either ways, to make them to 0 points or to be able to get them via missions.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
so when can I buy union set then???
and why should I use nuggets on a free game?

I'm a 2008 player so you stating you are a -2009 player doesn't mean anything
I know a lot of players that don't agree with reducing the achievement points
so all the points you are stating? are just crap and useless
so going personal and saying my thinking is crap?? without giving any real reason yourself?
that;s just bad thinking and just be wanting something without any backup for wanting it

you should not get an achievement you haven't played for.... just plain and simple
thinking you should somehow???
I can get personal too you know....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.