• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Achievement - True friendship

• Thread starter DeletedUser4120
  • Start date

DeletedUser4120

True Friendship - get hit by a teammate 10 times (google translator)

I'm having problems with this achievement because I already got hit by friendly fire 10 times (and more than 10x another time), but didn't do it.

What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate if anyone can help me!

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser4120

Bugged? Well, that does make sense if it's true.

I gave up trying when I took 10 shoots from friendly fire and didn't get the achievement.

Even so, it's strange. Why would it have to be bugged?

DeletedUser2996

True Friendship - get hit by a teammate 10 times (google translator)

I'm having problems with this achievement because I already got hit by friendly fire 10 times (and more than 10x another time), but didn't do it.

What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate if anyone can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Perhaps the translation is wrong???

DeletedUser3843

It's bugged? I didn't see anyone report this. Are you sure it is?

Yea, I've tried getting hit by teammates more than 10 times in one adventure. Didn't get the achievement. And I've tried that twice, once in v 2.21 and once in v 2.22. Maybe you can confirm it by checking in internal beta?

DeletedUser1406

Yea, I've tried getting hit by teammates more than 10 times in one adventure. Didn't get the achievement. And I've tried that twice, once in v 2.21 and once in v 2.22. Maybe you can confirm it by checking in internal beta?
I don't need to check the internal beta. I've looked over our admin tools and I found the problem, thank you for finally reporting the bug. I will forward this issue to our devs.

DeletedUser3843

I don't need to check the internal beta. I've looked over our admin tools and I found the problem, thank you for finally reporting the bug. I will forward this issue to our devs.

Even better, thank you. :)

DeletedUser4120

Minus one.

At least we know it has a bug!

Let's go to the next one...

DeletedUser3843

Would you please let us know about it after this achievement is fixed and rolled out in an update, Shteff?

DeletedUser1406

No progress yet. You shall receive an update as soon as I get one.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Would you please let us know about it after this achievement is fixed and rolled out in an update, Shteff?
Keep an eye on the changelogs, it should be there once it's fixed. We've managed to kill alot of bugs quickly recently :)