• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Achievement - Divine wrath

• Thread starter DeletedUser4120
  • Start date

DeletedUser4120

Divine wrath - struck by lightning - 50 points

Like "Tombstone Fried Chicken", I'm having problems with this achievement.

I saw it in the hungary wiki and didn't understand what to do.

I tried to get hit by an offline player (it shows a ray, neh?), but didn't manage to get it.

Can you guys please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
There's a developer-only ability that casts lightening; I don't know if that's needed, but perhaps you'll get lucky ;)

DeletedUser4120

There's a developer-only ability that casts lightening; I don't know if that's needed, but perhaps you'll get lucky ;)

DEVELOPER-ONLY ABILITY? Oh c'mon...

"Get lucky" ?

We're talking about "achievements" in here! :up:

Maybe it's another thing that I still didn't think about it...

DeletedUser1406

DEVELOPER-ONLY ABILITY? Oh c'mon...

"Get lucky" ?

We're talking about "achievements" in here! :up:

Maybe it's another thing that I still didn't think about it...

I "got lucky" multiple times while helping our devs to test MPIs on the public beta servers :(

DeletedUser4120

I just can't believe an achievement that you need help from devs to acomplish should be called "achievement" !

Unacceptable!

DeletedUser3843

Well, I think we should be glad that at least this was told to us. They could have easily not bothered and we would have keep trying for no reason. I'm just looking forward to see this lightning ability. :)

DeletedUser1406

Well, I think we should be glad that at least this was told to us. They could have easily not bothered and we would have keep trying for no reason. I'm just looking forward to see this lightning ability. :)

Oh, trust me, you don't want to see it :lol:

They could have easily not bothered and we would have keep trying for no reason.
Uhm, yeah, beta, and stuff like this should happen here. Also, isn't this achievement hidden? I can't see it in my list. If it's hidden, then you shouldn't complain :P

DeletedUser4120

Oh, trust me, you don't want to see it :lol:

Uhm, yeah, beta, and stuff like this should happen here. Also, isn't this achievement hidden? I can't see it in my list. If it's hidden, then you shouldn't complain :P

The problem is: this is an achievement that doesn't depend on us! And this isn't funny at all :mad:

DeletedUser

this is the beta, you know?
why do you care about an achievement which is not possible to get on regular worlds? if nobody got it because nobody on your regular world will be struck by lightning, there should be no problem at all.

stop using the beta as a cheap world to play on, then you got much less nonsense to complain about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3843

I know your reply was to Sucre, but fyi.. this is one of the hidden achievements in regular worlds as well.

DeletedUser2996

I'm just looking forward to see this lightning...

*lightning effect*
thunder.png

DeletedUser4120

*lightning effect*
thunder.png

I tried to laugh, but I couldn't...sry

this is the beta, you know?
why do you care about an achievement which is not possible to get on regular worlds? if nobody got it because nobody on your regular world will be struck by lightning, there should be no problem at all.

stop using the beta as a cheap world to play on, then you got much less nonsense to complain about.

Well, I haven't give up yet... who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

You don't. Diggo already told you that the lightning hit is a dev-only power.

DeletedUser4120

this is kinda unfair with people who doesn't know any dev (me)