• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Achievement - Divine wrath

• Thread starter DeletedUser4120
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I know your reply was to Sucre, but fyi.. this is one of the hidden achievements in regular worlds as well.

ok, but still, if nobody on a normal world can reach it at this time, it doesn't matter on that specific world because nobody will have any advantage/disadvantage. if the achievement is changed/made possible to get in the future, i'm sure it will be possible to get for everybody with more or less effort, just as regular achievements.

DeletedUser3843

ok, but still, if nobody on a normal world can reach it at this time, it doesn't matter on that specific world because nobody will have any advantage/disadvantage. if the achievement is changed/made possible to get in the future, i'm sure it will be possible to get for everybody with more or less effort, just as regular achievements.

Did I say I don't agree, did I complain about it? Heh. I'm not fussed about an achievement which is impossible to get but still counts about one of the achievement in the game. Doesn't bother me, really.

DeletedUser

Guys… you do realise we regularly tend to put "parts of the game" and push hem on "production" weeks and sometimes even MONTHS before we actually use them anywhere, right? We do that for various reasons - including stuff like technical problems, massive, long-lasting feature-implementation, sudden game-design objectives change or other, upon which I should not talk b'out loudly…

Achievements are actually pretty simple (technical-wise) so it's not always needed but it does not hurt (us) and gives (you) a suggestion on things that *might* show up one day.

Plus - srsly - hidden achievements are hidden for a reason. They're either awfully hard to get, they're some kind of easter-egg or simply not finished (yet)…

Chill.