• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

About the personalised set

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi dear community. Happy new year to all.

I would like know if the set personalised will continue taking the same atributs when that could be obtained for 100k Friend´s point now with the achievement in 500k ?

Because with the new clothes and lvl the personalised set will be a, how to say... an useful a lot of useless things.

My ask is, because, if the reward is not useful, sincerely, I will not to invite any more friend.

Another thing, in the server the-west.es I have almost one year waiting for the personalised set. Since 22/01/2013, and nothing.

I would like a good and convinsing answer to my question.

Your friend, player, customer and developer.

My CoMa in the server .es did his work asking me about my set will be designed. My ask here is about the time to wait for it??

JESSAM

DeletedUser2541

Amen :) Invite your friend to join and get a poor set. It was great 2-3 years ago but now :D

Keep up with the rewards InnoGames like you keep up with the tombos?

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
At the moment I'm not aware of any plans to change the bonus to the individual sets, new or existing. The rest is best addressed through private message, so I will close this thread now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.