• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

About duelling levels

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
In the future, we will have some changes about duelling? Making great again, more opponent for who have got high duel levels?

If first part yes, why not make some kind more useful duel lvl decrease buff at shop, like decreasing duel lvl with one level until player lvl or player lvl +30 or 50.
At the moment, I heard lot of players had problem who had high duel levels, only 1-2 opponent can be duelled so for they no fun at duelling, only waiting months to decrease duel lvls or losing against 1-2 guys ton's of time. Little frustrating, no joy.
But if my idea get in game or some other game changes will happens about duels, lot of players will be happy about that, they will spend more nuggets for better clothes, for buff and they will be enjoying more this part of game. More opponent, more challenges more fun.

Every comments welcome here, I hope it will get green way fast, and I hope lot of players will agree with this idea.

DeletedUser500

I think limiting duel levels to 300 or 350 instead of 450 would go quite a long way towards giving duellers a lot more targets, while keeping players who never duel out of their range. Never really liked the idea of a buff to decrease levels and obviously spending months trying to decrease your duel level by losing over and over is no fun. Defiantly time to have a discussion about this issue though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I like your idea, at duel lvl 300 lowest opponent lvl is 214, so keep so much player who never do any duel, or only some when quest needed.
About xp reward, still nice and high enough for 12 energy and 10 min, if two maximum (duel lvl 300) player do duel.
Defiantly time to have a discussion about this issue though.
I think same, I hope more players will join this discussion, or someone post this idea to the .net forum (or any other market forum) to reach more players and their opinion.

DeletedUser4219

I'm not a dueller, but I understand and like your idea.

If first part yes, why not make some kind more useful duel lvl decrease buff at shop, like decreasing duel lvl with one level until player lvl or player lvl +30 or 50.

It is important that after the decrease they cant reach those who are not dueller. (cant reach a player below 200 duel level)

But maximizing duel levels 300-350 is a great idea too.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Yeah, keep decreasing duel levels, nice idea. We gonna win 200 EXP per duel soon.

When i had 800+ duel level my opponents were at least level 500 and i believe that duels were more quality. Now thanks to great idea of lowering duel cap to 450, i have to duel with newbies and its not even worth to duel.

If they gonna do anything about duel levels my advice is increase duel levels or revert duel level cap change.

Last edited:

champ45

Reservist
I wrote the following message to the InnoGames
"""""
I refer to the mission of the legendary golden colt. In the beta world for those who have reached the level of duel 450 there is no longer the possibility of making duels even for the limited number of duellists available. It should be possible to duel all the players who have the experience of 150, because just as now the game is structured everyone can have a set to duel on a par with everyone. In this way the number of duelable players is widened. There would thus be the real possibility of being able to finish the mission in question.
You could try because the beta mode was created just to do the experiments.
champ45
""""
and they answered me like that
""""
Hello champ45,
We'll pass on the feedback, it is possible something will be changed in the future.
Thanks for your suggestion!
Respectfully,
Leones
Community Manager
""""""