• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

A look behind the scenes! - Discussion

LAPPER

Private First Class
Glad it was only an April Fools Day joke... I would have to quit this game if the JOB section was going to happen. Nobody puts Baby to bed automatically.... lol

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
For towns, we want to introduce Mayoral Elections. The leaders of a city will soon be determined democratically.
On January 01 and June 01, the six-month mayoral terms begin. A mayor is elected on the 15th of the previous month via an internal city polling tool.
All city members are eligible to vote.
However, a player may not hold office for more than two terms.

This is actually not a bad Idea!

You can now build Siege Engines (Attack) and Traps (Defence) after calling a fort battle.
With Siege Engines you have the possibility to hit players in the 2nd row.
When you step into a Trap, you lose up to 20% of your maximum health.

This sounds fantastic I hope it wasn't just a joke.

Actual Mortician suggestion: New levels , now Mortician can be built until level 5 , when fully built you can buy duel protection with nuggets.

InnoGames should really consider doing this.

Raza

Private First Class
Actual Mortician suggestion: New levels , now Mortician can be built until level 5 , when fully built you can buy duel protection with nuggets.

InnoGames should really consider doing this.
this sounds like a bad idea, but i agree with you on the previous 2 ideas, one would make forts more interesting one will make so that not all towns are full of black hats

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
this sounds like a bad idea, but i agree with you on the previous 2 ideas, one would make forts more interesting one will make so that not all towns are full of black hats
might be , but for example GR server doesnt allow you to KO yourself in a duel , it will lead you to a ban you either must be very cautious as to how you KO yourself or just get out of town , this will help the situation

Raza

Private First Class
about the self-ko situation it would be nice to be able to ko on jobs, because the system as it is on markets where still not-bannable it just tanks your duel ratio for no reason at all, or at least let us buy it for bonds if nuggis get involved