1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

5th Birthday Event Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Version 2.04' started by Diggo11, Apr 30, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    No complaints so far :up:

2. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    The way the bonds are given - means trouble - better not to give any at all - or to give the same number to all players than this.

It is the date you first registered in the game - that counts- not how long you have been playing.

So players - who started 5 years ago - played for a short period - and stopped- Started again a short while ago - they get 1000 bonds

Players who have played for 4 years . and been active everyday get 500.

This means trouble - and spoils a nice idea.

3. Miekesplace

Miekesplace Private First Class

@Diggo11: why is there difference between the servers in bonds ?

i see messages that say french can get up to 3k bonds, on beta 500 max according to the announcement, on .nl max 1k ...

and on beta i see some players that say they got more even when they are not playing as long as others ... what is the qualification to get more or less bonds then ?

If The West is 5 years old i think the bonds should be rewarded the same way/ammount on every server ... maybee the Dutch a litlle more because it was the last Queensday and we got a King now ... lol

4. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    was fun while it lasted :p

5. wasa2

wasa2 Guest

for me this well all I have no complaints...:up:

6. darkguardian666

darkguardian666 Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    DE

the maximum amount of bonds and the distribution is the same everywhere. how many bonds a player gets is depending on his very first registry date, when his master account was created. so the maximum amount of bonds was only available on the german worlds and only if the character was created in the first two weeks. that means the newer a language version is the lesser steps can be taken on the "bond-reward-ladder"

7. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    It turns out the maximum amount was actually 1k here too – it seems a few hundred people (myself included) actually registered before the start date of Alamogordo, pushing them up into the next level of (4) years played. Odd, I guess the date is wrong! :blink:

Germany is the only server with people who have been playing the full five years, but as the announcement said only 40 remain to have received bonds.

8. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    Why complain??? Be happy you get free bonds. It's not usual InnoGames ;) Stop whining and start laughing! :D

Happy bday the-west

9. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I don't know if this was thought trough - I cant imagine. Giving 1000 bonds to someone - who have been on line only a few weeks - 100 for someone - who have been active for up to one year - and 500 to someone who has been active for 4 years every day. This is looking for angry players - on a happy occasion.
    You could as well has made another tombola - and most players would have found that more fair.

10. fafer

fafer Guest

well, i ended vacation mode today and found TWO 1000 bonds letters in inventory. registered on first day of beta 1.

weird since on .net, which i played longer, i got 1000 bonds on each world.

11. Miekesplace

Miekesplace Private First Class

XDiego,
    You know me longer than today or yesterday, so you know i am not complaining, just asking few question the get it clear how the bonds are given ...

So thanks you Darkguardian666 and diggo11 for the answers !

12. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

An event that gives free stuff away and ask's for no nuggets either, result :up:

13. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    You only received one yesterday, see this: http://forum.beta.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=2019

14. fafer

fafer Guest

15. Sakiz105

Sakiz105 Corporal

i got 500 while my account is older than one of my friends who got 1000 xD

16. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    yes - it does not matter how long you played it is when you first started an account.
    - if your friend had an account for one day 5 years ago stopped again - and started last week. Then he will get 1000 bonds
    That is what I believe is totally wrong.

17. fafer

fafer Guest

What does it matter to you? Even if other player did not get any bonds, you would still get the same.
    So basically you just want to hurt other players.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
  18. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Why should I want that ??? - I am just saying - ups they did it again:confused: - made a reason for players to feel treated unfair - and cheated - what I got and why is not the issue here.

19. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Truly, anyone who feels "cheated" by receiving something out of the blue for free is kidding themselves. People looking for the worst in things would also probably also feel cheated if their loyalty was rewarded with the same amount as someone who registered yesterday, ditto for people who have since deleted their oldest character if we based registration date on character creation timestamp. Beta, however, is about objectivity, reason and productiveness, not looking for the worst in things – something for you to consider.

20. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I am not sure exactly what you mean - if InnoGames have chosen - to base the bond gift on activity- give all the same - or rolled the dice- no one would have had reason to fell that anything was unfair.
    I don't like when other people gives me motives - and think they know what I am thinking and why :)