• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered 4th july

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3689

I have the same problem here, new toon too and i can't even walk to the ghost town :/

http://imgur.com/2hCsaaE

the mods can check and verify if its a bug, but often times there's a much simpler explanation. When you are at ghost town, did you go back to the saloon and complete the quest from henry that said to travel there, then you should be able to see and accept the next part of the quest at ghost town. You may have already done all of this and it truly is a bug, so sorry in advance if that is the case, but just wanted to make sure since its easy to forget to do for this quest, christopher parade quest, and others.

DeletedUser

the mods can check and verify if its a bug, but often times there's a much simpler explanation. When you are at ghost town, did you go back to the saloon and complete the quest from henry that said to travel there, then you should be able to see and accept the next part of the quest at ghost town. You may have already done all of this and it truly is a bug, so sorry in advance if that is the case, but just wanted to make sure since its easy to forget to do for this quest, christopher parade quest, and others.

yep :/ i went there to check if it's done , and it is :/ so i guess it's a bug :s but ty for trying to help!

Edit: i found out what was the problem, you have to complete the Quest line "Save the saloon" till the end, that way you unlock Daily qquet's and Ghost town wiht it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3689

i was actually signing on to tell you to check that, but glad you found the cause and can complete the quest now.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Sorry for being a bit slow to reply. It's impossible for us to discuss the economics without access to proper statistics and analysis, so I try not to make a habit of it, but I wanted to provide some answers without rushing:

I'm thinking but maybe we could start with, why are they in the droppool in the first place?
The drop pools consist of both new and existing shop items, at varying levels of discount.

Another thing is, you display what each tombola category contains, but nothing about the chests, at least, if there are chests to be won, say all what they could contain.
This is true, but these chests have existed for a long time now, so the contents are not really secret anymore. If you ask around in the Alamogordo shared quest forum, I'm sure someone will have some sample data they could share. It's something we could also consider including in the wiki.

And finally, if you would only remove them to be replaced by something else then I would suggest more XP potions (there was/is a 25% one listed on the ID database), the longer premium features (like 2 weeks VIP package?) and the smaller reskill potions (on normal worlds).
The 25% potion comes from before the update extending the level cap to 150. It made sense then, but now, such a bonus would be huuuuuuge...

Bob Dalton: gives you 769 points on relevant fortbattle skills (e.g. stamina, hiding, leadership etc.)

Black Bart: gives you 863 points

Bass Reeve: gives you 546 points

Seems a bit unbalanced again, is that supposed to be so? Bass Reeve has trade and trap setting in it, is that because it was planned to change the fortbattle formula to something where you would need those two skills? And if so why is it not included in the latest two sets?
Yes, these two skills come from the new formula tested on the public beta some time ago. Basically, some current skills become weaker, and other new ones are added. Unfortunately, like last time we could not get very reliable results, so first it must progress to a live test on some limited actual worlds. If that is as successful as we hope, the three sets will converge more. At least until then, you have two stronger sets with no health or a weaker set with health. We did ask our game designer ashock (and he has already) modified both new sets, so they are less inappropriate in the interim. The same goes for all event sets you see: we inspect them from our internal beta and request several changes where appropriate. Ultimately though, what you see is ashock's handiwork taking into account our concerns, however he chooses to do so.

I think the original question has been answered already, so if anyone wants to comment further, I invite you to the official discussion thread in the update review forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.