• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

3 key on the drop

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I have a doubt about the drop of the key 3.

I was wondering if I have to drop more than a third key, the people have spoken so, but I was wondering if I drop, I have to sell it to get another drop, or you can drop no more than one have to sell another?

Translation by: google; x

DeletedUser

Since the Beta have been updated to 1.31, the key is only 1 time "findable" by jobs. But, you can find it more times by chests, but the chance is really low.

DeletedUser

Since the Beta have been updated to 1.31, the key is only 1 time "findable" by jobs. But, you can find it more times by chests, but the chance is really low.

But, I can drop another key, even though another in inventory?

Example:

I have the key 3 (we calls the "X ") And I want to drop another (we calls the "Y "). I have to drop the key "Y"with the key "X " in the inventory?

DeletedUser

No. What's in your inventory doesn't matter for having a key #3 drop.
What actually matters is, where did you get the X?
* If you bought it on the market, your "personal finding key 3 counter" is still zero and you can find one by doing one of the two well-known jobs.
* If you found the X at work, you can't find another one doing a "key job".
(There's been rumor about this beeing still possible if you manage to have so much labor points that you reach the double drop value.. but I personally think it's nothing more than rumor ^^)
And as Ara mentioned, there's always the possibility to find key #3 in a chest - theoretically ^^

DeletedUser

No. What's in your inventory doesn't matter for having a key #3 drop.
What actually matters is, where did you get the X?
* If you bought it on the market, your "personal finding key 3 counter" is still zero and you can find one by doing one of the two well-known jobs.
* If you found the X at work, you can't find another one doing a "key job".
(There's been rumor about this beeing still possible if you manage to have so much labor points that you reach the double drop value.. but I personally think it's nothing more than rumor ^^)
And as Ara mentioned, there's always the possibility to find key #3 in a chest - theoretically ^^

Thanks man!

They can close the topic '-'