• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

25% potion problem

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Would you like to ask if it's real? I say yes/no to conspicuous. Green drinks yes only on beta, violet and blue also yes only on beta. Last 2 so why yes. But it is noticeable 3 times exactly 3000 to win well with fraud Yes. Then he will be lucky for 9 years! (Collection picture event, ice ball event, snowflake event, etc.) But this event has only been around for 4 or 5 years and I don't think the circus was so lucky. 9000 potions Impossible without hacking/cracking or cheat manipulating NO

Oh, I was trying to make a point about the original screenshot, the inspect element isn't that hard to figure out and brag in the saloon about having a ridiculous number of X items.

ungava

Private
The situation a few months after the update :
This player has gradually used his 25% potion and earned 380 million XP (not an active player, only 29,500 jobs finished in years)
If he uses his potions at this rate he will reach the 250 level by summer.

when update come in and now :

index1.jpg
index2.jpg

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Interesting. I am curious what measures InnoGames will take. It's the first time that a bug of theirs creates such big problems, they usually ignore those who abuse them because it's too complicated for them to check everyone and the undue benefits obtained by exploiting the bug were not so great. Now it's different.

Bisop

Private
It would most likely get you banned. 1 level once 2-3 days before lvl 200 and after lvl 200 one level once 4-5 days would be safer.
why would you be banned for something thats their mistake? :D :D it doesnt make sence. If he got potions its not his problem but the problem on the side of InnoGames :D why should he be punished

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
on some servers the circus bug came 2 times
thats how InnoGames treats buggs
even knowing in advance of a bugg will not stop them from going live with something new
I really wonder who actually is testing this new stuff?
cause they really do a very bad job at it

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
why would you be banned for something thats their mistake? :D :D
If you had read the rules, you would know :)
You're not allowed to exploit bugs, even if the bugs are InnoGames's fault.
There are bugs that don't create any kind of damage to anyone, so they turn a blind eye then, but when you make lvl 250 when the server average is 160...then there really is a serious problem.

Bisop

Private
If you had read the rules, you would know :)
You're not allowed to exploit bugs, even if the bugs are InnoGames's fault.
There are bugs that don't create any kind of damage to anyone, so they turn a blind eye then, but when you make lvl 250 when the server average is 160...then there really is a serious problem.
If u read the rules bla bla bla. They annouced that they have reworked traveling fair items and it finally provided normal rewards - bonds, xp potions etc. instead of that crap that drops now. I dont consider that as a bug at all.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
it wasn't a bugg to begin with
just a miscalculation or misplacement of the potion and golden letter
so by your statement everything can be a bugg?
getting a 25% potion out of box 4 in circus can also be a bugg then?
strange logic for something you can't determine if it is a bugg or mistake being a player
because intentions of the devs are never known

aka the 28k nuggets sale
was that intentional? and if not? why didn't they reverse the sales of those nuggs?
cause a lot of players have a lot of advantage with those nuggs

so blaming the players for their own stupidity or mistakes? is just plain stupid
furthermore.... how come that so called bugg happend 2 times?
if they didn't fix it in the 3 weeks between circus? can you even call it a bugg then? or a mistake?
I just call it stupidity on their part and now they have the fall out of it
and others that didn't get those potions want those players punished somehow for playing what InnoGames provided 2 times?
where is the logic?

Bisop

Private
it wasn't a bugg to begin with
just a miscalculation or misplacement of the potion and golden letter
so by your statement everything can be a bugg?
getting a 25% potion out of box 4 in circus can also be a bugg then?
strange logic for something you can't determine if it is a bugg or mistake being a player
because intentions of the devs are never known

aka the 28k nuggets sale
was that intentional? and if not? why didn't they reverse the sales of those nuggs?
cause a lot of players have a lot of advantage with those nuggs

so blaming the players for their own stupidity or mistakes? is just plain stupid
furthermore.... how come that so called bugg happend 2 times?
if they didn't fix it in the 3 weeks between circus? can you even call it a bugg then? or a mistake?
I just call it stupidity on their part and now they have the fall out of it
and others that didn't get those potions want those players punished somehow for playing what InnoGames provided 2 times?
where is the logic?
I thought that was intentional, because they said that they finally updated rewards from traveling fair and it was finally decent and even 500% bonus nuggets it would motivate me to buy them

Football

Sergeant
I thought that was intentional, because they said that they finally updated rewards from traveling fair and it was finally decent and even 500% bonus nuggets it would motivate me to buy them
So sad that I had a break at that time... :D