• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

25% potion problem

ungava

Private
This question has not been answered because it is off-topic (although it is related to leveling)

There was a circus problem years ago which is not solved. At least 2 Hungarian and 1 German worlds were affected, but it could be more. In 1 day, 223x 25% potion have gained. That is 55level. It was alive for 3 days. Another player just laughed and said he has 560 25% XP drinks. That's 140 levels. So if he starts at level 150 he jumps straight to level 250 (1.4 billion XP) and then he shoots 40 more levels to the last level which is worth 30 million each (1.2 billion XP) So because of a bug he gets 2.5 billion XP in 1 day.
Years of work, TP gaining will be wasted.
Not only for these worlds, but for the entire game they will have the most XP and will reach level 250 on the first day.
It's that convenient for InnoGames that some players jump from 50 million XP to over 1 billion...

If it happens it won't be fixed any more, than the overpowered Union set that drove a third of the fortress fighters out of the game.
If this is what InnoGames is going to allow, I don't know why we're even bothering to play it...

Limit the level of XP potions to 150, or at least cap the maximum amount of XP you can get from them at 1 million.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Loki

The West Team
1) That topic wasn't about the levelling, so, there it was off-topic.
Here it is fine.

2) Have you tried talking to your local team? I haven't seen anything like that on Beta.
Try the affected worlds. "2 Hungarian and 1 German worlds"

3) You are referring to something that happened over 4 years ago. The bug has been fixed.
I can't comment on something that happened so long ago when I have just started this month.

4) "cap the maximum amount of XP you can get from them at 1 million" - it's percentage.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Just report them. Everyone who is a suspect, just note somewhere their xp and the number of actions and if they make more xp than he would have done from the daily login and the church/seconds, make a ticket. Most of them will be greedy anyway and will put a lot of potions, I don't think anyone has the patience to put a 25% potion every 2 days in order not to be obvious.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
They will surely be checked but that doesn't guarantee that they will be sanctioned.
Can't say more without having an actual case to check.:up:
Does the support team use logic? ( no offense intented ) just curious , if an update comes live and someone that had 100M xp, over the time of 1 month gathers 30M xp , shouldn't that be bannable? ( It's use of script obviously ) no one can gather 30M xp in a month without autoclicker , even if you try doing 8 hours 15s everyday , you will not be able to gather 30M xp , so here the logic factors comes to place , how is it possible to gather 30M xp in a month? Should'nt the support team investigate further and not just by one look decide that there's nothing wrong?

Bill Doolin

Reservist
I don't think anyone has the patience to put a 25% potion every 2 days in order not to be obvious.
They don't need to track the use of potions. They can just query the database and check who has those potions and how many.
If InnoGames has not done this back then and is not doing it now proactively, why would they act on such tickets?

And either way they can't check now who has used these potions already or exchanged them at Angus.

Beef

Lance Corporal
Does the support team use logic? ( no offense intented ) just curious , if an update comes live and someone that had 100M xp, over the time of 1 month gathers 30M xp , shouldn't that be bannable? ( It's use of script obviously ) no one can gather 30M xp in a month without autoclicker , even if you try doing 8 hours 15s everyday , you will not be able to gather 30M xp , so here the logic factors comes to place , how is it possible to gather 30M xp in a month? Should'nt the support team investigate further and not just by one look decide that there's nothing wrong?
trust me, they are aware. at least the community managers are. applying rules is a different story

Loki

The West Team
Are you referring to some that plays on Beta?
If you are, please, send me a ticket and I will investigate it further.
And if an autoclicker is involved, trust me, I will apply the rules without hesitation. :up:

asdf124

Private First Class
This question has not been answered because it is off-topic (although it is related to leveling)

There was a circus problem years ago which is not solved. At least 2 Hungarian and 1 German worlds were affected, but it could be more. In 1 day, 223x 25% potion have gained. That is 55level. It was alive for 3 days. Another player just laughed and said he has 560 25% XP drinks. That's 140 levels. So if he starts at level 150 he jumps straight to level 250 (1.4 billion XP) and then he shoots 40 more levels to the last level which is worth 30 million each (1.2 billion XP) So because of a bug he gets 2.5 billion XP in 1 day.
Years of work, TP gaining will be wasted.
Not only for these worlds, but for the entire game they will have the most XP and will reach level 250 on the first day.
It's that convenient for InnoGames that some players jump from 50 million XP to over 1 billion...

If it happens it won't be fixed any more, than the overpowered Union set that drove a third of the fortress fighters out of the game.
If this is what InnoGames is going to allow, I don't know why we're even bothering to play it...

Limit the level of XP potions to 150, or at least cap the maximum amount of XP you can get from them at 1 million.

View attachment 856
No to cap of the amount of XP you can get from them, however, according to rules. Anyone that exploits bugs can be banned indefinitely. And so whats the use if they even try to reach 1b in day 1 if they are banned, removed from the hall of fame?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
InnoGames made a mess with circus, you can't blame players for that
just like that 500% discount on nuggets that only a few were able to get before they took shop offline
28k nuggets for 80 euro
different buggs have been mentioned in the past on beta, but still got onto the regular servers
how is that possible then?
all the blame is at InnoGames, not the players
so if somebody got enough potions to get at level 250 fast? blame InnoGames and not the player for playing the game InnoGames provided

Loki

The West Team
...somebody got enough potions to get at level 250 fast...
Over 48hrs have passed since all the markets have been updated and so far, to my knowledge, no one has reached 250. :up:
I hope it will remain the same for a while.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Over 48hrs have passed since all the markets have been updated and so far, to my knowledge, no one has reached 250. :up:
I hope it will remain the same for a while.
Well honestly if you don't want to look suspicious you will not use all potions to go 250 instantly , though there are some greedy players out there