• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

2015 Easter set...

DeletedUser3639

Why is this set available only on Enewetak (Beta3) and not Alamogordo (Beta1)?

I am referring to the set you win for completing so many duel stages in the tombola...not any of the set items won thru the tombola.

DeletedUser3689

i am still confused why we cannot auction or upgrade the new tombola items. several are thinking the event was released early or something yet, no confirmation or explanation regarding any of the oddities.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
There was a problem resetting the streaks which was world independent; it should be fixed tomorrow or on Monday.

DeletedUser2307

Last year you could use your collected eggs to pay for the better duels. Will this be possible again?

DeletedUser4053

There was a problem resetting the streaks which was world independent; it should be fixed tomorrow or on Monday.

it would be useful to know if that fix will reinstate/backdate the streak for this event , otherwise any duels done up to now & until the fix takes effect could be lost when counting towards the set items

I've already messed up my streak , by having a screen that doesn't acknowledge that there were set items to be won so there was no point in bribing any1

:(

DeletedUser3689

it would be useful to know if that fix will reinstate/backdate the streak for this event , otherwise any duels done up to now & until the fix takes effect could be lost when counting towards the set items

I've already messed up my streak , by having a screen that doesn't acknowledge that there were set items to be won so there was no point in bribing any1

:(

and mine started off showing the easter scarf as my next reward, then I won a duel and it just gave me the rifle and nothing before... Anybody else feel like mods have been hiding for a couple of days?

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I am not sure of that right now but until it's announced otherwise I wouldn't count on it.

"Inexperienced horse" is part of the 2015 Easter set ?
If you're talking about Jerry Easter's horse, then yes that's a bug with a fix already prepared and waiting to be deployed.

DeletedUser

Diggo, can you answer the first Hobie's question, please?
I have the same question about.

Thanks.

DeletedUser3689

any chance that the set bonuses get broken up into just clothing and just weapons like the other tombola items?

DeletedUser3568

with the duel of Easter one receives the set ester .but j set received only 3/4 piece and it appears only reward success as next...Why? and how to receive the rest of the set?

DeletedUser

It seems with the errors I've lost the Easter Necktie, or just never gained it while dueling...I've bribed every time needed and haven't lost a duel yet. How long ago were these fixes to be in place cause my count still hasn't changed at all with constant dueling, yet I've received all Easters items except the Necktie.