1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

2014 Roadmap Feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Feb 1, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
  2. fafer

fafer Guest

Fort events (middle map), interactive dueling, MPIs look interesting.

Raising crafting level could be nice IF new crafting recipes show usefull compared to effort needed to invest (three 2.08 new recipes are useless tbh).

P2P trading will finally make lots of players happy but i wonder how item/cash pushing will be controlled and prevented.

Other stuff is not so interested for me.

Looking now at 2013 roadmap (http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=52537) and i see that Ranking expansion, New duel system, MPIs and Fort battle improvements were also announced but never happened.

So most important thing is to try to keep up with your announced plans :up:

I just hope you won't continue with so much new items/sets released for mostly premium players. That's not way to richen playing experience for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
  3. Me gusta!

I like very must :D!Keep going TW! :D

4. ketjatekos

ketjatekos Guest

I'm courious if the long ago planned "2D town overview" thing is still something you would put in the game, or forget about it forever.

About the list::up:

5. Far Eastern

Far Eastern Private First Class

2014 Roadmap

Hello.

About the train station in the town. I think, since the town is already crowded and two buidings are useless(The saloon and The postal office), one of this could be replaced with the upcoming "Train station" or "Railway station".

6. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

more than a half of it probably won't be released this year :whistle:

7. fafer

fafer Guest

There were some screenshots of new custom town layouts so i don't think current town look will stay.

8. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Looking forward to a new forum layout. I hope that includes an easier way to invite towns to forum, and a more user friendly way for cities to accept forum invitations.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  9. Yes a new layout!
    That would be very good because there are many people in the game who do not attach to the forum so maybe could attract more people to use the forum!

10. I love the current vision of the city, but if they implement the railway station they have to change I guess, hopefully for the better :D!

11. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I really don't care how the city looks. Functionality is more important to me than cosmetics. I can be afraid that this will bring in more graphic that slows down the game and more black screens, green grass, planks and spinning guns.

12. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    There's plenty of space behind the church and town hall to squeeze another building in, but I think redesigning the town and making the building locations customisable would be an awesome feature (that i was really looking forward to too last year).

By new forum layout, they are talking about these forums.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  13. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    That is very sad- because it is the town forum that needs a makeover :confused::(:confused:

14. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

I agree. Also, what's wrong with this forum that you want to change it? I like it as it is now :up:

15. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    If all goes to plan, we will update our version of vBulletin from 3.8.x to 5.1.x. The forum style will not be directly transferable, in fact it would actually be difficult to replicate due to the change in coding style, so we may as well create a more visually appealing new one.

16. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    There is another easy thing to get into there. Make a road behind the cinema and sheriff where the market is.
    With that new road, only the market it there. So placing the train station there was a easy pick. And there would still be a some space available for another building or two.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  17. Petee

Petee Sergeant Elite Tester

I think it would make sense for the train station "building" to be designed in a fashion similar to the signpost and to be positioned nearby, as they serve essentially the same function. See the mockup from my prehistoric railroad suggestion:
    [​IMG]

The suggestion thread itself: http://forum.beta.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=538
    Although I don't even dare to think InnoGames' concept could be based on that suggestion from over four years ago, I will be really glad and thankful if this old little dream of mine comes true. :)

18. Wyatt-Earp

Wyatt-Earp Reservist

2014 Roadmap

All that would be great to get in game, but one thing is much important, as we all lost a lot of money on new year event we need to earn it again, but we cannot do it with current job system, and exp from quests and jobs are too small and average player will need 3-4 years to get on level 150 from level 0

19. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

Why do you need to earn it again? So it becomes unbalanced again? There was way too much money in the game and it keeps growing and growing again, it needs to be adjusted from time to time.

Or you think 6 or 7 figure sales on the market are normal?

20. father jack

father jack Private First Class

How long will it take with this new road map to get a friends avatar? Don't Friends points count anymore? :(