• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

1250 Hearts Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3689

maybe you accidentally clicked on last years bag that may have still been in your inventory. I just used a 1250 bag and its still in mine. Could also be due to the 21 days of use that the bags are set up for

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Now the 2500 Hearts bag has expired too with 3 days of the Tombola left
Why has both bags been removed when there is still 3 days left on the Event?

DeletedUser1280

This is cheating. They don't know how to get more money.
On the items doesn't say that they last for 21 days, at least not on mines that are gone now.

DeletedUser1406

On the items doesn't say that they last for 21 days, at least not on mines that are gone now.
A timer should appear on the item right after using it for the first time.
d613f4f21e.jpg

Also, we had the same system last year, you should already know that the bags last for a limited amount of time.

DeletedUser

lol, people forget this is beta and everything can change any time. you are really considering this world too serious.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Does it really matter that this is the second thread on the subject?

Does the fact that there are now 2 threads tell you how people are feeling about it InnoGames?

Seriously, one would expect an event-only special item to last the whole freakin' event right? That would be the logical conclusion right?

DeletedUser3230

I am pretty sure that the bag kept working last year to after the event was over. I still had the bag in my inventory.
It is relly not important, but it is one more thing on a list, that gets longer and longer, that teach us, that this company are too often, just too small minded. What could it cost to just let the bag last at least longer than the event no matter if it is beta or net?

DeletedUser

Does it really matter that this is the second thread on the subject?

Does the fact that there are now 2 threads tell you how people are feeling about it InnoGames?

Seriously, one would expect an event-only special item to last the whole freakin' event right? That would be the logical conclusion right?

what people think about InnoGames does not matter now (we all know what they think but they still keep playing).

event on beta started earlier because of testing. you maybe can't use bags whole event (if you purchased bag on day 1) but you get several extra days to gather hearts through jobs etc which even makes it easier to get to 180k then on normal worlds. there is no such problem on normal worlds. and again, this is only test server. you've read warning message on login screen, right?

DeletedUser3951

what people think about InnoGames does not matter now (we all know what they think but they still keep playing).

Actually that matters very much, since word of mouth is one of the most effective ways to get new players.... and as things are running currently I would recommend friends to steer clear of anything which carries the InnoGames name, and I think a lot of other people feel the same way.

Sure, I am still around, but I ain't buying nuggets, since the only real way they will ever take us serious, is when it effects the money directly.

DeletedUser1406

event on beta started earlier because of testing. you maybe can't use bags whole event (if you purchased bag on day 1) but you get several extra days to gather hearts through jobs etc which even makes it easier to get to 180k then on normal worlds. there is no such problem on normal worlds. and again, this is only test server. you've read warning message on login screen, right?

^ This.

I am pretty sure that the bag kept working last year to after the event was over. I still had the bag in my inventory.
It is relly not important, but it is one more thing on a list, that gets longer and longer, that teach us, that this company are too often, just too small minded. What could it cost to just let the bag last at least longer than the event no matter if it is beta or net?

Last year the event started on 11th of February and it ended on 2nd of March, this year it started on 5th of February and it ended on the same day as last year.

I love how people forget that this is a testing server, and stuff like this will happen all the time and if you don't like it, I'm inviting you to play on a regular server. However, if you insist on playing on the public beta servers, at least do it for it's main purpose (That doesn't mean playing it as a regular world), and start hunting for bugs, or provide constructive feedback.
All I see in this topic, is people complaining about things that happen only on the beta server and it will not influence any other servers.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Perhaps more directly than I would have said myself, but yes, there are ups and downs to playing the game in a manner it is not intended. On the upside, everyone gets a week longer to collect hearts. On the downside, heart bags last a shorter percentage of the event running time. In this case everyone got exactly the same benefit as they would were this not a public beta, so there's not much more to say or do here. (I'm sure everyone can appreciate that coding for just the public beta, like any other single language server, is not viable and we strongly prefer to spend our time in ways that benefit all players.) Question answered, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.