• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

100k friendship points

Copchilu

Reservist
Cheers everyone! 8-)

Let's debate something.

I recently got 100k friendship points on my main server.

Here is the official list of what you can actually choose when you reach 100k friendship points.

So, I can choose only 1 item from sales and 9 pointless items from older events.

How did you @innogames think that people will invite other people and make them spend money on this game for such a lame reward?

I mean, you better didn't give any reward than giving such choices.

What do you all think about this reward sistem?

DeletedUser5268

The whole concept of friend points in this game is so trash, they want to give u minimum or nothing and expect you to pay maximum. 100k friends points is what? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you get 1 point from each lvl of the invited account so theoretically you get max 150 points for 1 invited account that reaches lvl 150. Or if the account spends nuggets the aspect ratio is 1:1 so theoretically for spending 100 000 nuggets you get this 10 items of "your choice". Spending 100 000 nuggets is what...in my world you get 4750 for 80 Euros in so technically you have to buy 21 times for 80 euros (the ammount is ofc higher because I highly doubt that the person will only buy maximum bundles for 4750 nuggets. So.. you've earned/ brought them approx 1700 euros and for a reward they give you shi**y ass old items that are useless and you will never use them. I dont get why they won't give you 10 items anything you choose, since this game is technically pay to win (since 2012). Of course except items like Rocket turtle or sword of a thousand truths etc. , I feel like Gringo items or Union officer items are adequately rewards for this type. You shoul get something special and premium without restriction not some useless items from events that are worthless.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I will ask and forward it if we can do something to make it a better rewarding system to appreciate reaching that accomplishment.
We thank you for your loyalty, and thanks for playing our game with us!

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I will ask and forward it if we can do something to make it a better rewarding system to appreciate reaching that accomplishment.
We thank you for your loyalty, and thanks for playing our game with us!
Being able to get Union Officer and Gringo as a reward will be the only thing that will make most players happy. I am currently 17k points away from the 100k points but I will make sure that number will not be achieved until we can be able to get at least one of the 2 sets I stated above.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You will stop your invited friends from spending nuggets?

Here lies the issue with this whole system - encouraging multi accounting.
I will at least try.. Even if I reach 100k points I will not request any items until they change the rewards that we are able to get..

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I bet on people going nuts if they introduce gringo there (because it's tradable and you don't need a scientist to realise what will happend), but union on the other hand can pe put in the prize pool because a few more fort guns won't be so bad for the gamestate
Sure but Gringo is one of the most obvious that it should be a reward for this kind of Achievement.

Its true that this can be manipulated with multiaccounts but lets be real, you need to spent around 1700 euros , is Gringo worth 1700 euros?

Raza

Private First Class
Sure but Gringo is one of the most obvious that it should be a reward for this kind of Achievement.

Its true that this can be manipulated with multiaccounts but lets be real, you need to spent around 1700 euros , is Gringo worth 1700 euros?
Lol you won't need to spend that kind of money for it because it's black market value is much lower, but if you want for real you can do it with 0 euro investment in game and it doesnt take a genious to figure out how, but again i'm 100% with you on the union introduction in the loot pool, but gringo nah because it's tradable and abusable, I stand by the idea of getting gringo from speed server that are not a competition of who has the best farming bot or most support accounts and not easly abusable rewards systems

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Lol you won't need to spend that kind of money for it because it's black market value is much lower, but if you want for real you can do it with 0 euro investment in game and it doesnt take a genious to figure out how, but again i'm 100% with you on the union introduction in the loot pool, but gringo nah because it's tradable and abusable, I stand by the idea of getting gringo from speed server that are not a competition of who has the best farming bot or most support accounts and not easly abusable rewards systems
Multi-accounts sure , but they don't give you 1:1 ratio for Friendship points like nuggets do ( correct me if im wrong ) if your invited friend buys only nuggets it's a 1:1 ratio and its around 1700 euros ( if he doesnt get any discount ) and of course if you are from Turkey then it's much much less..

Raza

Private First Class
Multi-accounts sure , but they don't give you 1:1 ratio for Friendship points like nuggets do ( correct me if im wrong ) if your invited friend buys only nuggets it's a 1:1 ratio and its around 1700 euros ( if he doesnt get any discount ) and of course if you are from Turkey then it's much much less..
On this note of the price of 100k friendship points we can discuss all day, personally I think it's been thaught you get 10 friends to play and then the numbers are much lower, but still I suggest we don't focus on what will make us happy on the short term and encourage unfair play on long term(who wouldn't want gringo weapons for ff or clothes for drop), or make them untradable if won through friendship system then hell with it and put all items in the loot pool except admin ones for all I care.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why can't you even give a reward to the Friendship List event?

Only event friendship bands for saloon employees. to collect! how boring