• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

1.36 when?

DeletedUser2271

When it´s predicted to upgrade Alamogordo to 1.36?

(and will we get a tip about the Myth quest?)

DeletedUser

When it´s predicted to upgrade Alamogordo to 1.36?

(and will we get a tip about the Myth quest?)

There's no exact date planned, we'll update Alamogordo once the translations are (at least more or less) done and when the first few reported bugs are fixed. Please be patient!

DeletedUser

and what about that second question? you didn't answer on that :)

DeletedUser2271

Ehm - you don't really expect a serious answer to that question, do you? :D:D

Well... we can dream on a small tip about it :D (will you guys let the quest goes down the drain without anyone to find out anything, since it can have over 3 million combinations for possible ways to get the next thing)
Only a small tip on some journal or forum like: "The old glass performers used aches and leather to cool down there glass to build there bottles" :D

On another point:
Since the Bannister´s Colt was made available on 1.36 on a questline, we should get the Indian Belt and the Bannister´s Colt on the Achievements. Since that would need us to get those questlines made.
And the 4 new weapons that we can get from the Crafting should have a special achievement on the weapons were we could get a letter with 50 upb.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(will you guys let the quest goes down the drain without anyone to find out anything, since it can have over 3 million combinations for possible ways to get the next thing)
how did you come up with such a small number? And I am serious :D
And the 4 new weapons that we can get from the Crafting should have a special achievement on the weapons were we could get a letter with 50 upb.
I think 50 isn't enough. if you compare it with all that energy and money you put in getting those weapons... :)

DeletedUser2271

there are some things that we can´t use for sure (at least i think so):D
Hats, shoes and trousers are out of equations :D (well im thinking that only duel weapons and product are the ones to be used and something from the craft :D and that lowers a bunch of the 3 million)

Even 50 upbs that would be a good prize... and a good way to let people to get more weapons and sell them on the market (it would lower the price... but even that would be a great way for teamplay :D)

I would love the 250 upb... but i think that it would be to much to give away on that.

DeletedUser

Hi,

just to clarify - I also don't know the answer how to cool down the glass, so I can't give a hint. But - I've got time, I'm far away form lvl 90 :D

I can imagine that glass has to be cooled very slowly, otherwise it might get cracks. So working a certain time on it can be the solution. Or - cool it down by wind(mills) :lol: This is just an idea - as I mentioned before I have no idea about this quest...

By the way - may be it cools down by itself, just wait :p