• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

1.36 update - feedback thread

DeletedUser

Dear players,

we've updated Alamogordo to 1.36, the latest version.

Please feel free to post feedback here about the update, even if it's not fully finished yet.

Please don't start to complain about or report the german texts left in the game. The translators are still working hard to translate every string. We'll tell you in time once we think translations are finished and once you can report texts still in german.

Thank you in advance!

DeletedUser

Is the pet system here yet? I think I saw it in the announcement but it is no longer there. :(

I like the new skills window, though the images look a little bit too colorful and that does not fit well in the layout. Maybe something a little more sober?

DeletedUser2352

As far as I know they moved them to 1.37

Edit: Kankalin was a little bit faster :)

DeletedUser

Oh okay, hope they get back safe and sound. Can't wait to have a dog friend biting my enemy's leg. :mexican:

DeletedUser

Hmm, is there any reason why a lot of the daily quests at Waupee's village and the ghost town got removed? Or is this a bug? Please explain, since if this is on purpose it just got a whole lot harder again to get the ostrich.

DeletedUser

works refreshing

I've noticed that works doesn't refresh themselves after giving out ablities

DeletedUser

Hmm, is there any reason why a lot of the daily quests at Waupee's village and the ghost town got removed? Or is this a bug? Please explain, since if this is on purpose it just got a whole lot harder again to get the ostrich.

..very good question.
Half of my pre-fulfilled quests (saved for the daily tasks on days when I can't manage to complete the saloon quests) are invalid now :(

DeletedUser

Why are there two tabs on the skill screen? One is enough!
You could insert a radio button to switch between "Skills" and "Shaman". This would only change the upper part of the screen and activate the possibility to modify your skill.

Alternatively merge the two tabs: The only visible differences are the spend APs and SPs. There's enough room to add that to the "Shaman" screen too.

DeletedUser

Unread reports

Every time I log in, a pop-up window somes up that I have 143 unread reports. I think this is completely unnecessary and stupid.

DeletedUser

Then delete all of your unread reports and you won't have problems anymore.

DeletedUser

Then delete all of your unread reports and you won't have problems anymore.

You are joking, I hope.

Deleting those reports is absolutely unnecessary, as they will be deleted automatically after a few weeks.

I still cannot imagine that anyone needs that aggressive pop-up window.

DeletedUser

I see in the change log that players in vacation mode no longer show up in the duel screen, can you do the same for players signed into fort battles and have duel protection? It's highly annoying to go through a list of 20+ players and seeing the same msg that they are signed into a fort battle.

DeletedUser2115

1.36 feedback

I think we're testing 1.36 already? let's post then :)

I've 2 questions:
1) the old bible is a weapon, but it has no damage factor? it's a little confusing
2) what about lifting of the level cap? I'm playing on 8 worlds, and on 5 I've reached level 120, no energy refill + no atribute/skill points to get = no fun

DeletedUser2271

I think we're testing 1.36 already? let's post then :)

I've 2 questions:
1) the old bible is a weapon, but it has no damage factor? it's a little confusing
2) what about lifting of the level cap? I'm playing on 8 worlds, and on 5 I've reached level 120, no energy refill + no atribute/skill points to get = no fun

1- Next Sunday morning advance on that questline and you will find out why the Bible is a "weapon" with that damage factor. "The book can save life... or not."

2- Well if you are 120 and completed the 482 quests that are available in game... Great for you. (it´s going up nearly by 100 on 1.36)

Now on the feedback for the version:
It´s running very good since i have no strange breaks after the duels or receiving a report like sometimes happens with the 1.35.
The popup that appears each time we get to somewhere on the map is a bit strange. And when i login it says that i have 35 reports to read... but i only have 6 on the reports tab.

The new quests are great. Now the only thing that is missing is a way to get the 2 key for the ones that didn´t did that quest and the Al belt from a questline :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2115

The new quests are great. Now the only thing that is missing is a way to get the 2 key for the ones that didn´t did that quest and the Al belt from a questline :D
a agree

I'd like to add, that I don't like the new skill table very much, it's somehow illegible, perhaps it would be better if the numbers with "+" and "-" were on the left or right side, an then the icons would not be so flat?
and why change the old icons for Toughness, Stamina, Swimming and Appearance to such? it doesn't explain anything better