• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. New Issue Wrong skills on Soldier items

I suspect "Soldier Set" is meant to be FF set but 2 of its items grant the player wearing them stamina points. Exactly "Soldier's necklace" id: 41043000 and "Soldier's High Boots" id: 43005000 have 0,15 stamina points per level, but since few years stamina was replaced with setting traps in...
  2. Fixed Mohican dagger error

I hoped that after few months someone will notice this but ok: Game version: 2.105 Game world: pl23 Browser + version: Firefo Quantum 68.0 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: maxjonshon Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 =...
  3. Christmas bags 2018

I'd like to ask TWT here if this year's bags have the same chance of getting any rarity item from this year( like 2017s sale https://tw-calc.net/chest/50839000 where weapons dropped in the same rate as, for example, hats) or does it differs depending on which part of clothing it is, (like...