• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. RaiderTr

Update 2.126 discussion

Well I still wouldn't call this an "Update" but whatevs. Firefighter is a Nugget set as I suspected: https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/firefighters-sale.58737 I think Soccer set, which came 2 years ago, is still better than this. But if it ain't as expensive as Friday set.. it's...
  2. RaiderTr

Tradesman & Crafting event discussion

Hm, idk why %25 Wisdom pot exchange requires 5 of them instead of 1 like the smaller one. Btw not all sizes are included (same with Mojo/Liquids). Why is that
  3. RaiderTr

Tradesman & Crafting event discussion

Might as well add %80/90 of the items Travelling Fair gives..
  4. RaiderTr

Update 2.125 discussion

Filled Big forts arent necessarily be great with this borken state of the game.
  5. RaiderTr

Update 2.125 discussion

Well of course I don't know every single national server but it was/is my suggestion to adjust these numbers to the servers' conditions/needs via CMs.
  6. RaiderTr

Update 2.125 discussion

Minimal is what I said. I hope they help but I believe we all know that amassed issues of years can't just be fixed by simply changing max numbers. Also there is no server that can consistently fill Bigs to test it. Colorado can fill Mediums, but for Bigs it'd would need an encouragement like...
  7. RaiderTr

Update 2.125 discussion

I mean, I like the "Hybrid" concept.. and it's not being OP :up: I guess they didn't add Leadership because they didn't want it to be a Damager set? But then isn't it unfair to those participants? I believe they could keep it minimal instead. As for a Tank set it seems to be almost identical...
  8. RaiderTr

Update 2.125 discussion

So IFBC winner set is somewhat an improved version of Pizarro. I don't see any Leadership or Resist/Damage bonus though? wut? I? I will let you get away with this one time mistake out of excitement :p I will consider this number changes as the first very small step of whats more to come...
  9. RaiderTr

Update 2.124 discussion

Cancelled methinks
  10. RaiderTr

Lincoln's set

That's a state secret :njub:
  11. RaiderTr

Lincoln's set

Another unfinished delayed-forever project of InnoGames, nothing new
  12. RaiderTr

Update 2.124 discussion

"Lower duelling level by 1" can it be used unlimited amount of times? (Yes, I have seen the level 450 requirement) and will it be on sale permanently?
  13. RaiderTr

Situation of the Game

The main point here is, game is highly skewed in favor of Attackers and Damage (Sets giving Higher Hiding than Traps, high Stat Bonuses almost neutralizing the Tower/Wall bonuses etc etc, wrote all that many times) Still, you have a point that "Sector Bonus Damage" and its amplifier in Formula...
  14. RaiderTr

Update 2.124 discussion

What happened to the Automation-Craft feature anyway
  15. RaiderTr

Update 2.124 discussion

Or endless hordes of back-to-back nugget trap "Events" .. But who even cares about what we think lol.
  16. RaiderTr

Update 2.124 discussion

On facebook page they already said that there isn't any PvP related thing in the next "long term" "big update" Maybe the next one after that? (Probably about 3 to 6 more months from now with this snail speed)
  17. RaiderTr

Easter event 2020 discussion

Apparently, they made Event Duels gear dependent.. People who wear Livingston during those duels (including me) Loses a lot of times and have to pay bribes, like almost all the time. This is dumb.
  18. RaiderTr

works -ish.
  19. RaiderTr

that's typical laziness of InnoGames. also, male hats don't fit as per tradition now.
  20. RaiderTr

2019 Easter; FF skills, both Def and Atk bonuses, as well as Dmg and Resist. (Apart from all other OP bonuses) https://tw-calc.net/sets/easter_set_10_2019