• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. Loki

Changelog 2.188 - Discussion

It's in the works. I can't tell at the moment if they will be ready by the end 2022 or early 2023.
  2. Loki

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

I haven't heard of anything so far but after seeing the number of reactions your post has, looks like it is something that the community desires. I'll try to see what we can do for 2023. :up: No updates but I'm hoping we will get to see them live in 2022. Can't promise but I am hopeful.
  3. Loki

Changelog Changelog 2.188

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, we are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.188 on Monday, November 28th. Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Traveling Fair start time The "Traveling Fair" always starts at the same time...
  4. Loki

Changelog 2.188 - Discussion

Feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our 2.188 changelog. :up:
  5. Loki

Event Awesomia battle - 26-11-2022

Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys, Join us Saturday, November 26th on: Alamogordo at 19:00 CET Enewetak at 20:00 CET All participants will receive: 1x Blue card 1x Red card Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message @Loki or @ChickenMcGuy. Do not forget to share your...
  6. Loki

Contest Catch the Pumpkin Thief!

Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys, thank you all for taking part! :up: The winners are: 1st place: @Mono 2nd place: @Ltcolumbo 3rd place: @carolosjk All participants (even if you got it wrong): BONUS reward winner: Alamogordo: @ajandek Enewetak: @mica To claim your rewards, you must send a ticket...
  7. Loki

Sale Western Friday Sale 2022

The Western Friday Auction has officially started! Alamogordo: Frozen revolver Karate Black Belt Red Magic Hat Enewetak: Red Magic Hat Winter scarf Karate Black Belt Good luck! Best regards, Your The West Team
  8. Loki

Pumpkin Hunt 2022 - Discussion

That's just a test I've done. Nothing official. Trying again. Now I'm at 684 tasks with 53 pumpkins.
  9. Loki

Thank you all for participating. :) Correct answer: Dumpkin Pump-kin The winners will be announced later on today. :up:
  10. Loki

No. Actually it is better. I got the pumpkins with 1400-1500 tasks. 4% would be around 2500 tasks.
  11. Loki

Catch the Pumpkin Thief! - Discussion

12. Loki

Sale Western Friday Sale 2022

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, Thanksgiving is over and we would like to continue being thankful to all our players. To celebrate this we will offer you a 40% discount on all regular shop items, like buffs or chests that you can find in the shop every day. The discount will be available for 48...
  13. Loki

Western Friday Sale 2022 - Discussion

Howdy, please, feel free to post here any questions and/or comments regarding our 2022 Western Friday Sale. :up: Best regards, Your The West Team
  14. Loki

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

I was thinking in the same line. A buff for just that would limit some of the players. I have and I am still asking for the max exp. at fort battles (and duels) to be increased. I do agree to a bigger buff (30-50%) but for jobs.
  15. Loki

Catch the Pumpkin Thief! - Discussion

Feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our Catch the Pumpkin Thief! contest. :up:
  16. Loki

Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys, we have prepared a new event for you. :) A thief stole our delicious pumpkins! Help us catch him and you'll be rewarded substantially. He was last seen hanging around Old Hamburg. Please, go and search the area. Maybe someone can provide you with further information...
  17. Loki

Event Awesomia battle - 20-11-2022

Howdy Cowgirls & Cowboys, Join us Sunday, November 20th on: Alamogordo at 19:30 CET Enewetak at 20:00 CET All participants will receive: 1x Blue card 1x Red card 1x Red letter Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message @Loki or @ChickenMcGuy. Do not forget to share...
  18. Loki

With decent clothing, you will have no issues working at "Pony-Express" even at level 30. Jobs can be unlocked earlier than the required minimum level if you have enough labour points. :up:
  19. Loki

I've waited, just in case you wanted to edit your post again. You've altered your post 5 times in 10 mins and I was not sure if you are done. :lol: "a lot of use for wisdom potions now, they've very valuable" - a lot of players asked for those. "are too expensive to acquire normally (outside...
  20. Loki

True, but now we have Potion of Some Wisdom (2%). We can buy reskill potions (some already have a few in their inventory) but we can't buy this one so, personally, I prefer wisdom potions.