• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. Uchiha Madara

Oktoberfest Event 2022 Feedback

Indeed we do
  2. Uchiha Madara

We didn't have anything in GR and when asked in forum they said that this kind of "contests" are taking place on Facebook but the game page didn't post anything.. Shouldn't/Aren't all team members know what to do with this kind of "contests" , how can only few communities do the "contest" and...
  3. Uchiha Madara

We have added new pretzels container which generates 1250 pretzels every 11.5 hours. You will be able to win it in local contests.  
  4. Uchiha Madara

100k friendship points

Multi-accounts sure , but they don't give you 1:1 ratio for Friendship points like nuggets do ( correct me if im wrong ) if your invited friend buys only nuggets it's a 1:1 ratio and its around 1700 euros ( if he doesnt get any discount ) and of course if you are from Turkey then it's much much...
  5. Uchiha Madara

Chests & Tombola Reward Tiers

I sent you the link in a personal message
  6. Uchiha Madara

7. Uchiha Madara

100k friendship points

Sure but Gringo is one of the most obvious that it should be a reward for this kind of Achievement. Its true that this can be manipulated with multiaccounts but lets be real, you need to spent around 1700 euros , is Gringo worth 1700 euros?
  8. Uchiha Madara

100k friendship points

I will at least try.. Even if I reach 100k points I will not request any items until they change the rewards that we are able to get..
  9. Uchiha Madara

100k friendship points

Being able to get Union Officer and Gringo as a reward will be the only thing that will make most players happy. I am currently 17k points away from the 100k points but I will make sure that number will not be achieved until we can be able to get at least one of the 2 sets I stated above.
  10. Uchiha Madara

They shall not remove all chests , a rare category needs to have rare stuff in it , a steel lined chest and an adventure chest are not rare not even uncommon, having First aid kit , Incredible chest and Very rare Oktoberfest chest in the "rare" category is ok because they are indeed rare. Though...
  11. Uchiha Madara

12. Uchiha Madara

Changelog 2.181 Discussion

Personally I don't know about any exploits, the reason I wrote this "if you actually know how to play you can get a lot of stuff for free and even make them +1 too." is by actually trading via other worlds , that's what I meant free , though I know that there is an exploit for DotD but I don't...
  13. Uchiha Madara

I agree , I too wrote something similar the past event and this event too but for only 2-3 people to say that those chests are useless it will mean nothing to them , hopefully more people state that here that those chests need to be removed from the "rare" category. I suggested this before as...
  14. Uchiha Madara

Next level cap - sugestion

Sorry but I have to repeat my self again. You spent hundreds/thousands of euros in only 1 world that you play most actively Your duel level becomes so high that you cannot duel anyone anymore You cant lower your duel level because it will lead you to a ban ( in GR at least ) You cant play...
  15. Uchiha Madara

If you play actively in only 1 world it's pretty boring , you put your character to build and you have nothing else to do , you can't duel because there's no one at your level , you can't even lower the dueling level even on purpose to be able to enjoy the PVP ( yes in GR dueling to lose on...
  16. Uchiha Madara

100k friendship points

No need for bots, just register in a new world with a good friend of yours and let him spent money or give him money to spent..
  17. Uchiha Madara

Like you said there are 4 character classes , it is obvious that the worker will have a better XP bonus because he is a worker he does jobs/builds church ( that's the point at least ) the other 3 classes have their own unique bonuses , though I believe a small bonus will not harm any of the 3...
  18. Uchiha Madara

They don't.. Like some people already said like me , you guys forget about the daily login bonuses that they might either change or increase. I already said this like 3-4 times. A church that is lets say 550 level ( an average church ) will get you 4M xp in 1 month , thats 48M xp in 1 year , you...
  19. Uchiha Madara

The only way possible to gain a good amount of XP is to either add more daily login bonuses or increase the % of the daily login bonuses we have now and also add at least 2-3 more jobs that give over 210 xp per 15s
  20. Uchiha Madara

I don't think that will stop the guy to continue arguing but nevertheless , no one said that we don't like the new level cap , I personally don't , it's just the massive amount of XP needed to achieve the 250 level mark considering that we only have 1 good job for XP (Hunting Alligators) and the...