• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. Oktoberfest Event 2022 Feedback

The ff set look better than ann, but c'mon just add the same attack , ann it s from 2019...
  2. Easter Event 2022 Discussion Thread

Another traps set, i think the developers are just a waste of time for everyone at this point, just trolls the game , and probably they dont give a single crap. Who allowed another trap set should delete his brain from his head.
  3. Changelog 2.170

We have old items improvement from like 1 year, nothing happen with FF , duel or adventure, we dont need that crap items no one use , because the sets give you bonus for FF/ Adventure/ Duels( some of the items are good for duels), but give you an example, we have 2 aproximately dead worlds on...
  4. Independence Founding Day Event Discussion Thread

Another clicking events...
  5. Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

Why we dont talk about ff that it s killed more now with very full upgraded cortinas, can not win a fort even with +250K dif in attack for both sides ...
  6. UNIONIST set

Better get rid of this set , and give people the nuggets back.
  7. Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

What a waste of event this really is, so a cortez wannabe set but below cortez with a lot. A ron set that its below Phoebe Ann , ok we understand, but how can a Horse set from 2021 be below than a horse set from 2018, thats one of the worst thing I saw in this game, and i started playing in...
  8. Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

So The only thing changed its +1 and +1 so its like plus 2? And thats IT? Edit: and i wanted to spend a lot of nuhhets on Net server. I have 24k nuggets for 1 year and a half and you put all The stuff în events. This year seems to be the most pathetic în terms of sets
  9. Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

Murrieta horse set (2018 DOTD) 9 mobility, 9 dexterity, 9 charisma, 90 traps, 90 hiding 90 ld. Ron set horse set 2021 DOTD 9 mb 8 dexteirty 8 charisma, 77 traps, 77 hiding, 77 ld What a piece of crap this set is....
  10. Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

Give Damage and some LD for Ron Horse Set to be better than murrieta, its like 2018 over again....
  11. Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

The FF set its absolutely atrocious, why should i use this set when i have ann and murrieta, why to spend nuggets or time to obtain this set, when the horse and saddle are worse than murrieta horse and saddle, and the clothes are worse than ann set, even that, the guns are worst than a set...