• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. Far37

Community Report #3: Duel Protection Discussion

In my opinion the biggest problem lies with the townless players as targets, not so much with the taking away of job-KO's or the Bodyguard-system. The most obvious objections have allready been named by others in this thread: - Townless players are targets, but can't duel back - Townless...
  2. Far37

New version of friends list.

Please bring back the old system/interface ;) When it isn't broken, don't fix it :whistle:
  3. Far37

New Battle Formula Feedback

Ok ;) then that second part isn't relevant ;) Still doesn't change the first part :lol:
  4. Far37

New Battle Formula Feedback

Is it me or is 1200 a bit low? I know the purpose was to give HP-Tanks a disadvantage, but in theory I see a couple of (minor) issues. To me it looks like (in theory ofcourse) having lower HP wil give a better resistance-bonus. Only problem with this is that lower HP-fortfighters always...
  5. Far37

Matreials for forts

I agree, seems there's a better balance now between fort materials and drop-rates.
  6. Far37

Duel Protection

I voted NO, Because working and dueling are two separate things. When you're KO-ed while dueling you're not prohibited from working for 48 hours. Also if working should give dueling protection, then so should a KO from a NPC. And those who still want their 48 hours of peace can still...
  7. Far37

Job Motivation

depends on the purpose of a job :) When I search for products I'll just keep going even when I hit 0%. But when you're doing 'luck'-jobs to find some good items I'll normally keep it +85%. (Also with some quests the droprate of a quest-item seem to drop faster with high motivation).
  8. Far37

Discussion: Job Durations

My vote went to option 3 also. I wouldn't mind option 1 either. It gives a player the option to put in 8 hours of work (4x 2 hours) in case you happen to be at work/school (etc.). That way you can use the energy and offline-time more efficient ;).
  9. Far37

Roadmap: Show of Hands

I hope the jobsystem improvement will result in finding more products per job. (i.e. 1 star = 1 sugar, 3 stars = maximum of 3 sugar). If that's the case, then I'm all for that ;) Also the Fortbattle-improvements and multiplayer-stuff are interesting :D.
  10. Far37

Duelling Classes

I'll give the edge to Dueller for the 15min (premium 30 min)-radius. I agree soldiers can go on longer without replenishing their health. Perhaps soldiers have an advantage with incoming duels (because of the tactics-bonus), but overall I still think Duellers. I guess it mostly depends...
  11. Far37

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

Here also: http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8812/easterduelbug.png screen from entewak, also had the problem on amchitka and alamogordo
  12. Far37

Union-Pacific Shop items

* More cash maybe, but normally players don't do fortbattles to earn money ;). * Fort, I personally don't think that in most cases 1 player using the fort buff will make the difference between winning or not. Teamwork is the key. * Achievement points? Do players really make a goal of that...
  13. Far37

Union-Pacific Shop items

I've noted on several occasions that some of the shops items are overpriced or have something wrong with them. Fortbattle Buffs: For example: - The cheapest Fortbattle buff is 25 bonds (which has 1 use). - In a fortbattle you can earn a maximum of 11 bonds. So you spend 25 to earn...
  14. Far37

Union Pacific - feedback

true :P but how many times did you think you deserved a steel lined chest and didn't get one? I can see how with this system the 3 bonds are garantied (if they are earned), where as in the past a steel lined chest wasn't.
  15. Far37

Union Pacific - feedback

My thoughts on the items and the prices in the UPB-shop: - chests/(item)bags: prices seem about right - crafting bags: I think 125 might be too much, I've heard someone got 2x lead from a bag (which can be obtained for 17 nuggets a piece), so he got 34 nuggets worth paying 125. - Life...