• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Search results

1. Al35ul CM

January Contest

Below you can find the results of the January contest: The winning numbers were: 10-22-35-40-1 Player Name Chosen numbers Amount of winning numbers Mica 4-14-20-26-36 0 Redmercy 1-27-28-23-8 1 Robertoafonso 6-17-28-31-39 0 BaggyBlue 40-25-9-32-37 1 Yalikar 19-23-29-31-37 0 Cr-M...
  2. Al35ul CM

Event Winter Event 2021

Dear players, please note that the 2021 Snowballs have been improved. You can find the new version below:
  3. Al35ul CM

Winter Event 2021 Discussion

Will do later today :)
  4. Al35ul CM

January Contest

Results will be published later today, stand by please :)
  5. Al35ul CM

I live to serve :P
  6. Al35ul CM

I have passed this on. We have decided to make the Cupid items upgradable and I am still working on, possibly, having the Cupid set improved. However, keep in mind that the latter has not been confirmed.
  7. Al35ul CM

12 noon
  8. Al35ul CM

Let's talk about Fort Battles, Adventures and Duelling

Feedback regarding the recent impact on Forts due to the Cortina set has been gathered from all servers however, whether or not this means that changes to the formula will be made, I cannot say (because there has not been enough information regarding it).
  9. Al35ul CM

Please note that due to an error on our side, the Winter Event will be delayed until tomorrow at 12 server time. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
  10. Al35ul CM

All sets are subject to change prior to their release in the game- hence why we hold off information such as bonuses. The West calc, and all other external servers, are not owned or managed by InnoGames. Yes
  11. Al35ul CM

I have passed this on :) And also this :)
  12. Al35ul CM

The snowballs contain certain items from the Curling set - the rest will be in the SHOP. I will ask :)
  13. Al35ul CM

Changelog Changelog 2.142

You can see the changes to the Glossy Premium Chest below: Glossy Premium chest The Glossy Premium Chest has been improved, along with adding some new items from The West fan set to it (tie and belt).
  14. Al35ul CM

Feel free to post here any comments and/or feedback regarding our Winter Event :).
  15. Al35ul CM

Event Winter Event 2021

Howdy cowboys and cowgirls, This year, winter has hit us hard again, and it looks like it will stay for a few more weeks. Our community seems to get a bit depressed, even Maya appears to be sad. Help Henry create some fun activities in these trying times and who knows, maybe even a competition...
  16. Al35ul CM

Changelog 2.142 Discussion

Feel free to post any comments and/or feedback regarding our most recent update here. :)
  17. Al35ul CM

Changelog Changelog 2.142

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.142 on Monday, January 25th. Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Valentine duel improvements You will no longer be able to start a Valentine's duel: When the target is in a...
  18. Al35ul CM

January Contest

A ticket.
  19. Al35ul CM

Changelog 2.141 Discussion

There will be one - we are finalizing it :).
  20. Al35ul CM

Changelog 2.141 Discussion

If you are referring to events such as, for example, the Gift Hunt - there may or may not be one :).