• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.192 - Discussion

Football

Sergeant
Carnival quests
carnival_2018_quest_3.png

Based on your feedback we have changed accessibility dates for Carnival quests.
From now questline "Carnival in the Wild West" will be available every year from March 06th to March 21st. Remember, you can finish questline only once.

Amazing! Thanks!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki Why isn't Valentine's Day on Tuesday? Is this coming 1 week later for testing when it's also Valentine's Day? February 14, 2023

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
So you kept the nerfs for the weapons :/
They don't give a flying duck about our feedback. Or about the game at all. 7 years straight of atrocious updates. They introduced some weapons in the game, they kept the bonus for months (it was the same the first time they revealed them) and then they nerfed them saying that we complained that they were too strong. Literally, no one said that they are OP and need to be nerfed. NOBODY. People keep saying that premium horse sets are too weak and not worth spending nuggets on, people actually ask them to improve them in order to spend real money on them, and InnoGames refuses. I can't tell if it's very serious carelessness, incompetence or sheer stupidity. The purpose of a company is profit, to refuse this means that there are some serious internal problems. It remains to announce the Valentine's sets and leave those absurd bonuses on the range duel set. Not only that the Vaquero, Jaguar and merchant items will become useless, but almost no one will play with Josephine and Perry (indirectly also with Bounty Hunter), because they have far too few skills compared to this absurd set. Congratulations, you've destroyed PvP once again. We're wasting our time here, folks. We give feedback, we come with comparisons, with reasoned proposals and suggestions, we write novels and for nothing.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
They don't give a flying duck about our feedback. Or about the game at all. 7 years straight of atrocious updates. They introduced some weapons in the game, they kept the bonus for months (it was the same the first time they revealed them) and then they nerfed them saying that we complained that they were too strong. Literally, no one said that they are OP and need to be nerfed. NOBODY. People keep saying that premium horse sets are too weak and not worth spending nuggets on, people actually ask them to improve them in order to spend real money on them, and InnoGames refuses. I can't tell if it's very serious carelessness, incompetence or sheer stupidity. The purpose of a company is profit, to refuse this means that there are some serious internal problems. It remains to announce the Valentine's sets and leave those absurd bonuses on the range duel set. Not only that the Vaquero, Jaguar and merchant items will become useless, but almost no one will play with Josephine and Perry (indirectly also with Bounty Hunter), because they have far too few skills compared to this absurd set. Congratulations, you've destroyed PvP once again. We're wasting our time here, folks. We give feedback, we come with comparisons, with reasoned proposals and suggestions, we write novels and for nothing.
:up: 5 thumbs up. Whoever did the wrong thing has to go over the books again. InnoGame must put the weapons back to the beginning where it was true

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You mean what? Read the whole thing.
Edit: Unless you're going to introduce better higher level weapons (and for the sake of balance in PvP you'd better not), you could keep the current weapon bonuses, but if you're going to introduce weapons up to lvl 200 (or even higher) with higher damage and bonuses, you need to nerf something. Either future weapons, at least when it comes to damage, as they are already absurd, or these.
The edit came a few minutes after the original comment, I assure you that no one read it without the edit.
I don't know the road map. It would be logical to follow better weapons for level 170, 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 230, 240 and 250, right? If they do that, those weapons would be OP, since the level 160 ones are already quite strong. I don't know if they will introduce weapons for these levels or not, I don't know if they will skip certain levels or stages. I don't know anything, nobody knows, nothing important is announced ahead of time. It was normal to take this aspect into account, right? I immediately edited the comment so as not to be misunderstood. And don't tell me that this is exactly why they nerfed them, because I don't believe you. If they were to listen to me, they listened to me on many other things where I insisted a bunch of times with details and comparisons, not here where I said that the problem would be the following items, not these. And I have at least 3 more comments where I say exactly that. Don't cherry pick.
Edit: typo

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Jan 27, 2023

The duel weapons are a too strong in terms of damage and the bonus is very strong. You either nerf the bonus or nerf the damage.
Edit: Unless you're going to introduce better higher level weapons (and for the sake of balance in PvP you'd better not), you could keep the current weapon bonuses, but if you're going to introduce weapons up to lvl 200 (or even higher) with higher damage and bonuses, you need to nerf something. Either future weapons, at least when it comes to damage, as they are already absurd, or these. #5 <<<---- That's what he means @lulumcnoob. Your comment

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
and for the sake of balance in PvP you'd better not going to introduce better higher level weapons

That was the context, Baggy! I was talking about stronger higher level weapons that may be OP, not these ones....

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That was the context, Baggy! I was talking about stronger higher level weapons that may be OP, not these ones....
Rusty Waupee's rifles , Rusty Waupee's revolves and Rusty Waupee's saber
We are planning to add more items in the future, including horses.

New achievements

We have also created 9 new achievements:

• Waupee's feather necklaces
    Collect all Waupee's feather necklaces.
  • Waupee's belts
    Collect all Waupee's belts.
  • Waupee's feather hats
    Collect all Waupee's feather hats.
  • Waupee's shirts
    Collect all Waupee's shirts.
  • Waupee's pants
    Collect all Waupee's pants.
  • Waupee's moccasins
    Collect all Waupee's moccasins.
  • Waupee's sabre
    Collect all Waupee's sabers.
  • Waupee's revolves
    Collect all Waupee's revolves.
  • Waupee's rifles
    Collect all Waupee's rifles.
you're talking about Upsi sorry

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Good to see Carnival quest being available again, now it's time for "Summer Dream" , "The Legend of Seven Sisters" and "The Hidden Letters" to be available as well!

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I don't understand something. Why Purple Waupee's items have so many skills? I tought they're a kind of aura or quest/chest reward thing, but buying them from the tailor/shop is making them too strong. Especially when they offer a bunch of tactics. Because of the OP soldier's bonus you nerfed all the tactics sets (including this new dueling horse set - Sarah Astor), and now you put tactics on one item more than a denfese horse set has? Seriously? You nerfed the weapons but kept these clothes as they were. I don't understand. I really want someone who make this items/sets to explain the reasons why they do what they do and choose the bonuses they choose.
And before you asked why I didn't complain about this purple items like I always do, the reason is simple: I did not know that these items can be bought from town's stores. Both fancy and purple items did not have mentioned the required level and had (and still have) much higher bonuses than the other items, which made me think that both are rare items, which cannot be bought from town stores, but from chests or other ways. Last time you didn't mention the level, and now you don't mention the price. You ask for feedback, but don't give enough details...

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
Some of the new clothing looks like it'd be meta for duelling but actually wont, it's also insanely pricey, though I do think we'll see a few new best in slot items for resist duellers.

Shame about the weapons.

mfs007

Reservist
wait so the fancy items are not available in stores? they are like names items? theres no lvl for the stores for them to appear

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
wait so the fancy items are not available in stores? they are like names items? theres no lvl for the stores for them to appear

Oh my god if they don't release the fancy items in store I better not see them in some nugget chest, best believe we rioting