• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Event Señor Piñata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

The West Team
@PRANCINGPURPLEPONY - I think that "The lucky player that knocks him out will get the chance to choose" is pretty much self-explanatory that it's one player, not multiple and that the player chooses the reward this time not the other way around.

Regardless, you are right, I can do that as well.
I can make an event like this with multiple winners. The one that KOed, most damage per hit and per duel and so on.
We can even make it as a raffle, each duel gets you one entry. The more you duel, the more chances.

But, it looks like you guys didn't actually enjoy this so I'll probably stick to old fashioned ones on the forum. :up:

This time I've tried to flip the table. Instead of smaller rewards randomly given out to multiple people, I've wanted to give someone the chance of getting something really cool. Personally, I like the rewards this time.
  • Harvester's horse
  • Harvester's saddle
  • Summer poncho
  • Summer pants
  • Deputy chef's hat
  • Deputy chef's scarf
  • Deputy chef's uniform
  • Deputy chef's belt
  • Deputy chef's pants
  • Deputy chef's shoes
  • Hawaiian wreath
  • Hawaiian shell necklace
  • Hawaiian flower lei
  • Hawaiian floral belt
  • Green Hawaiian skirt
  • Hawaiian floral sandals

Loki

The West Team
Where do you find the character to duel??
Mateo: Uncle Loki said that it is hanging in an orange tree.
Orange tree.png

UPDATE:
Getting close to 300 duels on Alamogordo and Senor Pinata's health is around 10%.
On Enewetak, around 60 duels and health is around 70%.

@PRANCINGPURPLEPONY - I think " The lucky player who knocks it out will have a chance to choose " explains it goes without saying that it's single player, not multiple, and that the player chooses the reward this time, not the other way around.

Regardless, you're right , I can do that too.
I can make such an event with multiple winners. Knockout, most damage per hit and per duel and so on.
We can even make it like a raffle, every duel gives you an entry. The more you duel, the better your chances.

But, it seems you didn't like that, so I'll probably stick to the old fashioned ones on the forum. :up:

This time I tried to overturn the table . Instead of randomly giving out smaller rewards to multiple people, I wanted to give someone a chance to get something really cool. Personally , I like the rewards this time.
  • The harvester's horse
  • Harvester's Saddle
  • Summer poncho
  • Summer pants
  • Deputy Chef's Hat
  • Deputy Chef's Scarf
  • Deputy chef uniform
  • Assistant Chef Belt
  • Deputy Chef's Pants
  • Cook's shoes
  • Hawaiian crown
  • Hawaiian shell necklace
  • Hawaiian flowers lei
  • Hawaiian floral belt
  • Green Hawaiian skirt
  • Floral Hawaiian sandals
Good idea, but strange requirements!

### Translated using Google Translate. It's the 2nd time today, please, post in English. The public beta is English only. ###

Last edited by a moderator:

robyxx404

Private First Class
Hi guys,

Let's take a moment and realize how many things has Loki done for the game since he arrived. Contest over contests, even if I never won one contest, at least is entertaining and we can just observe that he's trying to bring life into the game.

If you really want the rewards, just duel Senor Pinata until you get lucky and KO him, don't complain on everything on the game. If you don't want the rewards just do something else. Period.

You all jump on Loki and be haters on this event, but look at the rewards, they are not some random things but stuff that are worth a fair amount of nuggets.
I am getting frustrated too because I dueled him over 30 times but this doesn't give me the right to blame Loki for not making this event easier.

Don't want to participate, give up!

Good luck!

Phebe

Reservist
I enjoyed the challenge. It took me several times to beat him, but I did it. I must not understand the rules because I didn't get a can of spinich, but I enjoyed it anyway

gordonhunter

Private
Not really my sort of thing but the game makers are at least making an effort to introduce different stuff so well done to them.

Loki

The West Team
Thank you all for your kind words. :)

I enjoyed the challenge. It took me several times to beat him, but I did it. I must not understand the rules because I didn't get a can of spinich, but I enjoyed it anyway
After the event is over, to claim the Can of spinach you must send a ticket through Support (Category: Events).
It goes for all participants, that respected the duel rule.

If you guys like the idea but want more winners, after Senor Pinata is KOed on both worlds, we can do this "make it like a raffle, every duel gives you an entry". We still give a reward to the one that gives the last hit but everyone gets entries for the raffle and we can do 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Also, Senor Pinata's health is almost gone on Alamogordo. :up:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
At Alamogordo, Senor Pinata's lucky star not were shiny enough to protect him :( Its fate was fulfilled, sharing its short-lived joy with one lucky person. This lucky winner is... Vid!

Congratulations!

At Enewetak, Senor Pinata's health is around 60%, so keep going, everyone!

LAPPER

Private First Class
Hi guys,

Let's take a moment and realize how many things has Loki done for the game since he arrived. Contest over contests, even if I never won one contest, at least is entertaining and we can just observe that he's trying to bring life into the game.

If you really want the rewards, just duel Senor Pinata until you get lucky and KO him, don't complain on everything on the game. If you don't want the rewards just do something else. Period.

You all jump on Loki and be haters on this event, but look at the rewards, they are not some random things but stuff that are worth a fair amount of nuggets.
I am getting frustrated too because I dueled him over 30 times but this doesn't give me the right to blame Loki for not making this event easier.

Don't want to participate, give up!

Good luck!
Dueled him 30 times !?!?!?!?!? Where did you find him. when you open picking oranges, does him show? Is he in the NPC dueling area? I'm perplexed...

LAPPER

Private First Class
At Alamogordo, Senor Pinata's lucky star not were shiny enough to protect him :( Its fate was fulfilled, sharing its short-lived joy with one lucky person. This lucky winner is... Vid!

Congratulations!

Can't find him...

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team

Congratulations!

To honor our Senor Pinata, we are releasing a few statistics: Withstand 314 duels and won 39 of them. Between the first attack and the last one, almost 16 hours passed.

Can't find him...

Last seen at North-East at Enewetak.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
At Enewetak, Senor Pinata followed its twin sibling and had a similar fate. Maybe they can have some rest for a while...
Now, time to announce that lucky player is @Dactobules !

To honor our Senor Pinata, we are releasing a few statistics: Withstand 199 duels and won 39 of them. Between the first attack and the last one, almost 22 hours passed.

Thank you to everyone participating in our event! Don't forget to collect your rewards!

just curious here, you have a count of how many duels were done per world, but is there a count of how many different people took part? Since people are saying they did many attempts, it seems like there actually weren't many different people trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.