• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

Pyrotechnist

Private
As some new hints of the max level increase were shown from InnoGames we should discuss about the high gap of xp between players.
It happened before and i consider it a bad thing or simply lazyness to let this happen again: when the level increased happened from 120 to 150 some players already had lv 145 from start.
So again probably this will be the case: some will be already nearly lvl max while others are still struggling to even get to lv 150

I suggest that when the update will come everyone who has xp above lv 150 (22,5kk xp) will start equal: those who have 200-300kk+ xp and those who have 22,5kk xp
All the extra xp they collected during those years to be deposited and only available after they reached the new max lvl. Example: you have 300kk xp, when the update comes you'll remain with 22,5kk xp and work to reach the new level; after reaching max level, to your total xp will be added the extra xp you had at the beginning: 277,5kk xp.

Deleted User - 114704

Add a new category in the ranking list:
1 based on levels. Everybody starts equal from level 150 and doesn't automatically get +30 levels when the change happens and this shows the activity of the players starting from the level change update. Meaning a new way for people to tryhard and get in the Hall of Fame
1 based on experience: speaks for itself, also to keep the old vets & full time church builders happy with their ranking there

Pyrotechnist

Private
Add a new category in the ranking list:
1 based on levels. Everybody starts equal from level 150 and doesn't automatically get +30 levels when the change happens and this shows the activity of the players starting from the level change update. Meaning a new way for people to tryhard and get in the Hall of Fame
1 based on experience: speaks for itself, also to keep the old vets & full time church builders happy with their ranking there
The issue i'm pointing out isn't about rank, it's about discrepancies (duel, fort etc) between those who will have a very advanced starting point and those who barely have xp above lv 150.

Deleted User - 114704

The issue i'm pointing out isn't about rank, it's about discrepancies (duel, fort etc) between those who will have a very advanced starting point and those who barely have xp above lv 150.
I'm literally just saying the same as you and giving a solution for your "deposition of XP until they reach max level" Adding an extra column to not make rankfocussed people, longtime players from getting butthurt (because you can't just ignore ranks completely). Read my post again please

*i do want to clear out my point, obiously not everybody starts at level 150, but those who reached level 150 somehow reset while not discarding, or storing away their experience points for maybe a year.*

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't think any of this will happen, most probable solution is to add new jobs that give you very high xp so you can climb with 15s , also it will be easier to get to 150 as it should be if the level cap increases to 250.

Make a new job system , introduce new jobs that only 150 level and above can do and give very high xp to the jobs. Jobs that require to be 149 or less can be maxed to get some decent xp for clicking At the moment you can hit with a silver alligator hunting around 240 xp /15s if you have a very good xp set , this 240 should become more around 400-500 and for new jobs above 150 to be able to get 1000+ xp per 15s.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Lvl 180 is a bad idea, but doing what you said, it's a worst idea. Do you really want to end up playing alone with your clones?

Increased level brings many other problems.
  • The duelists will be even stronger, not only will they have more leadership that does not suffer from diminishing returns, but the critics will do even more damage. The chance of critical hits should be reduced from 10/20% to 7.5/15%.
  • Soldiers and workers are balanced when it comes to the fort. The soldier should lose his duel tactical bonus, it's absurd. But when it comes to fort battles, these 2 classes are pretty much balanced.
  • The adventurer has been useless everywhere for years, it must receive a serious buff in several categories, especially in the fort one.
  • PvP has been neglected for too long. The towers should have smaller bonuses, and the attackers should be a little more numerous, especially in the small and large forts, in the medium ones it is a bit more balanced. The rewards from the forts must also be increased, especially for tanks. You get way too many bonds and xp by playing as a damager. Tanks should fill up their HP before fights and get so little in return. Especially adventurer who have no bonus. It's even worst, you cannot dodge properly and get 0 bonds/xp for ghosted rounds.
  • Do something about the duel, no one duels, they have no reason to do it. I spent over 10k oup on mysterious potions to lower the duel level and I barely have a few targets, and those don't have duel clothes, so it's not fun to duel them. I struggled to give thousands of duels with 10% motivation, I lost a lot of xp and xp top duel in vain. It's not fun anymore. Do something about it and about the solider's stupid bonus for duel. This is supposed to be a fort class, not a duel one.
  • The last but not the least is the adventure, there is an urgent need for a rule to penalize people who are afk. It spoils everything. Adventures are very sparsely populated anyway, afk clones ruin the fun. You need some relevant rewards in adventures, but with a limit. Maximum x rewards per day, so this system will not be abused. We would also need new maps and game modes.
I hope that the big update will not only consist in increasing the level from 150 to 180, a few irrelevant quests and some new jobs. I hope it's more. It's been delayed for too long ...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
As things stand, and to the best of my knowledge, there will not be any changes to how players will level up. So if a player has enough experience to level up directly to, for example, 160, then they will do so.

Adi V

Reservist
In my opinion it should be done step by step

Lets say the new max lvl is 180
so the players that already have XP to go to lvl 180 could only go to lvl 160, and wait like a month so other players that dont have enough XP can catch up
and add 10 lvls each month or so to allow other players to catch up

about farming xp, all the jobs in the midlle of the map should give more exp and new jobs even more.

ungava

Private
My country has 5 older active worlds. On these worlds, 1282 players have more than 50 million XP, of which 961 players have more than 70 million. 535 players have reached 100 million XP. However, only 68 players have reached 150 million, only 26 have reached 200 million and only 8 players have over 300 million XP.
It can be seen that the majority of older active players have not yet reached 150 million XP, but most are in the 70-100+ million range.
Mathematically calculating the XP requirements of the levels, we get that 100 million XP is enough for about level 173. Because a significant number of players have close to this amount I don't think the new limit will rise to level 180. I think they will raise it to at least level 200 or more.

Why should everyone be given the opportunity to catch up ? It wouldn't be fair to those who have sucked at the game for years and just built. During that time others do the lead the trading office and made many millions, others fortress fights and made many bonds...etc.
And what's the point of only raising 10 levels a year ? (step by step) Just by logging in you get 7 levels a year, so essentially everyone would level up together.

Where should the levels be for those we want to help ? A 150 level player gets 13 million XP a year just by logging in. So, 3 years after reaching level 150, a player will have around 60-70 million XP at least. (22+3*13)

Let there be level differences between players, just don't let it mean so much in the game. The real power in the game is the sets. The actuel sets will becomes very OP, so I hope they will limits them on level 150. (so they also give the same points on level 150, on level 170 and on level 200)
The new sets would be balanced, so they give less points on level 150, but they are not limited on level 150. (so they give more points on level 180 then the old sets on level 150, but not so mutch more)
There vould be 1 old and 2 new styles sets on the events, so everybody could get new sets, but smaller players can also get useful sets.
Players would not be forced to level fast, because on level 150 with the old style sets they are stronger than the new sets on level 160, the same strong than the new sets on level 170, and only a little weaker than the new sets on level 180...
They have to solve it that a level 150 player (22 million XP) and a level 180 player (140 million XP) don't be very different, and the easiest way to do this is to limit the old sets, and make balanced new ones.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
This is all just a speculation. I haven´t seen anything except that Facebook tease about level increase.
And when Innogames says soon, that can also mean some time in 2024...
After all, it has been already 2 years since Big Update was announced in that Youtube video and we haven´t see any of mentioned changes yet.

horatio1964

Reservist
As things stand, and to the best of my knowledge, there will not be any changes to how players will level up. So if a player has enough experience to level up directly to, for example, 160, then they will do so.
If this happens it will ruin the game finally. Some very big players with 300 mio xp are level 200 or whatever is the new maximum on the first day and the other players need years to reach that. It will also destroy finally the fortbattles, because there are some less soldiers with 50-60k hp and 400 resistance and they are unkillable. If that happens i will stop playing.
The only solution would be to make a new category "old xp" in experience ranking so the old xp count for the rank, but not for the level. So everyone start gaining xp from 150