• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New horses+saddles

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
These horses and saddles are now on live servers too, not only on beta. And they have the same bonus. Are you sure it will be changed?
Item id's are available always on servers , that doesn't mean what you see will be the final product , first it needs to be on test server then beta ( with feedback ) then live servers.....

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If it's not the final product, then why would you add it on live servers?

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Who may remember Abraham Lincoln set where in The WEST CALC many thought that set was coming.
Fort battle weapon was a cannon.
But it was never put around the Abraham Lincoln Set.
True shortly after Union Set

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Who may remember Abraham Lincoln set where in The WEST CALC many thought that set was coming.
Fort battle weapon was a cannon.
But it was never put around the Abraham Lincoln Set.
True shortly after Union Set
The Lincoln set (or currently parts of it) can be obtained by completing certain achievements. We will, of course, try to implement the other pieces of the set in the future :).

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You're very evasive. Answer the question if you think you are omniscient. Why were they introduced on the live servers if they were going to be changed before they became purchasable?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You're very evasive. Answer the question if you think you are omniscient. Why were they introduced on the live servers if they were going to be changed before they became purchasable?

I don't know if you are trolling or not. They are not introduced anywhere , you can only see it from a script , that doesn't define that the items are the final product , the script that shows you the clothes is not even created by the game .. so in short , what you see is the original id's and they can change anytime they want to change it , Siringo and also all other sets were introduced in the script as well and I dont know if you saw it or no but Siringo was listed as Setting Traps and not Hiding and why is that? The script introduced the clothes before even the CM can introduce the new event and after feedback it changed to Hiding , similar to all other events , clothes come first ( id's ) you can btw check my profile in the game I update id's every 2 weeks , when id's are available in the game the new id's get added in the script but that should not make you feel that its the final product because it never is.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Please remember to stay on topic. As a rule of thumb, if a particular new item has not been officially announced on the forum or in any way by a member of the moderation team (most often the CM) or implemented into the game so that it is obtainable, then, in most cases, what can be seen in the game, whether through the use of a script or by typing in the item ID, is not always the final version of said item.

I will also remind you that scripts of any form or any external websites such as The West calc or twdb are not owned or managed by InnoGames thus whatever information can be seen through them is not accurate until an official announcement has been made on our forums.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's what I wanted to explain without ID.
It is a preview for IG to see how it can look. A test set obiect
and at the end it will be discarded
It is rarely 100%

Django

Reservist
Will these mounteds come to the shop for nuggets, along with the fireman and deputy chef's sets or not? (that's what i understood).

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Instructions: Glowing mixture
600 625 650
Cooldown: 7 days

Instructions: Print fiscal acts
700 750 800
Cooldown: 4 days

Instructions: Prepare a remedy against torments
750 788 825
Cooldown: 7 days

Instructions: A fever medicine
750 800 850
Cooldown: 4 days

Can you shorten the 7 day to 5 day and the 4 day to 3 days? I come with last recipe not Vorwerts hang still at 846/850