• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Situation of the Game

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
There vere important ideas offered like rescaling craft item bonuses, faster old items upgrades, rescaling character bonuses, adding chests to fort fights, creating useful tombola sets instead of this 2021 year trash sets etc etc…

all ideas were „passed on”. And yet all changes we see is that devs only substitute shooting in melee weapon with vigor after us proving it here on forum during a week.

Be honest, did you really pass on any of these ideas? If you did, and there are no results, maybe best idea we can offer is to crowdyfundingly buy optical glasses for the devs?

Last edited:

TakiZ0

Reservist
And ?
What`s the teams position ?
And Yes, why another Lucille Sale ?
Is it for the new worlds you opened since last years Lucille Sale ? :boone: Your hunger for $$$ is nothing new to me.
CASHGRABBERS !

We want a continuation of each improvement we send. Just saying you sending it to devs or whoever is not enough anymore. We want to know if its Yes or No.
Example : We want a mobile app for The-West. Response is : Yes or No ? Why Yes or why No ? You said a bit further up that u think mobile won`t come in the near future. Doesn`t InnoGames think this would be the best investment they could do? Or what are they waiting for ? It is clearly the move they should make.

I propose a new PERMANENT CLASSIC SERVER .
And if you say that the people would not be interested in that, let the numbers of onlines rule that. Many don`t start on your 1 month servers because guess what : YOU LOSE ALL PROGRESS IN 1 MONTH. What`s the point in clicking if you lose it in said time ?
You never tried making a permanent server, so why not ? There shouldn`t be any rewards, sales or tombolas there. Everything should be gained from NPC`s and quests. Even adventures would be played actively for the two fort sets you get from the Veteran shop.

When will some new ”mini-game” come out ?
Duels - if we call this a mini-game :hmf:
Forts - a bit later
Adventures - 100 years ago
Are we stuck now ? Nothing new will be released ”soon” ?

As you can see, I am clearly upset about the current state of the game.
Me and many others are kinda done with all this :)
I am looking forward for the next BLACK FRIDAY SALE where you sell the same old sets like always.

If you think you want to answer, please do it to everything I said. Don`t pick a line I wrote, answer with some random things and with that your job is done.
Thanks !

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Thank you for your feedback!

And ?
What`s the teams position ?
And Yes, why another Lucille Sale ?
This is simply because the Lucille ''event'' (i.e. questline) is current running and, as we always do with most other events and ''special questlines'', there is always a sale happening for those who wish to purchase the items :).

Is it for the new worlds you opened since last years Lucille Sale ? :boone: Your hunger for $$$ is nothing new to me.
CASHGRABBERS !
The worlds opened earlier this year will indeed have the sale. Worlds that opened/ will open this month will not have the sale. The sale is by no means directed at a specific world.

We want a continuation of each improvement we send. Just saying you sending it to devs or whoever is not enough anymore. We want to know if its Yes or No.
Example : We want a mobile app for The-West. Response is : Yes or No ? Why Yes or why No ? You said a bit further up that u think mobile won`t come in the near future. Doesn`t InnoGames think this would be the best investment they could do? Or what are they waiting for ? It is clearly the move they should make.
All improvements/suggestions/requests are sent every week. Once these are sent, the (majority) decisions behind possibly implementing these become internal information and giving out a ''yes or no'' answer is difficult. Many improvements are considered depending on the possible impact they can have within the game. Giving out an ''yes or no'' answer is difficult as the decision behind implementing feature A is always subject to change and we do not want to make any promises we cannot keep :).

I propose a new PERMANENT CLASSIC SERVER .
And if you say that the people would not be interested in that, let the numbers of onlines rule that. Many don`t start on your 1 month servers because guess what : YOU LOSE ALL PROGRESS IN 1 MONTH. What`s the point in clicking if you lose it in said time ?
You never tried making a permanent server, so why not ? There shouldn`t be any rewards, sales or tombolas there. Everything should be gained from NPC`s and quests. Even adventures would be played actively for the two fort sets you get from the Veteran shop.
Making a permanent classic server is not possible, mainly due to a few internal reasons. Similarly, from the past two Classic Server we ran - the numbers dropped in participation. This can be of course because it was a temporary server :). Nonetheless, this does not mean that the next, possible, classic server won't be a success. I will pass this on again :).

When will some new ”mini-game” come out ?
Duels - if we call this a mini-game :hmf:
Forts - a bit later
Adventures - 100 years ago
Are we stuck now ? Nothing new will be released ”soon” ?
I do believe some changes will take place to all 3 of those features with the big update, but I cannot say with certainty :). Of course, if you have any specific ideas or requests on new possible ''mini-games'', please do let us know and we will gladly pass it on to the team :).

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
There vere important ideas offered like rescaling craft item bonuses, faster old items upgrades, rescaling character bonuses, adding chests to fort fights, creating useful tombola sets instead of this 2021 year trash sets etc etc…

all ideas were „passed on”. And yet all changes we see is that devs only substitute shooting in melee weapon with vigor after us proving it here on forum during a week.

Be honest, did you really pass on any of these ideas? If you did, and there are no results, maybe best idea we can offer is to crowdyfundingly buy optical glasses for the devs?
Thank you for your feedback :).

Yes, all suggestions and requests are passed on weekly :). However, simply because they were passed on, this does not mean that they will be implemented immediately. Many of the suggestions/requests require methodical testing and this can take time.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Suggestions been made numerous times and nothing seems to be happening with them... Adventurer class need to be reworked which we had tons of ideas for... nothing happened... Dueller bonus now is overpowered when you considering the much higher HP-s, nothing happening with them either (also suggestions been made... not once).... What ideas are you waiting for... never even looked at the ones we are suggested over the years... I am fed up with this situation... Just the root of my frustration is: I have opened a ticket about the outlaws gear because of its damage bonus does not apply for the fort fights... I have opened 3 or 4 tickets to report this problem in 2014 and 2015... Now it is 2021 and the issue still exist... namely the outlaw set damage bonus not apply on fort fights... Just tested today so its still there...( I know the set is useless on fights nevertheless 7 years and lots of tickets later still nothing)

Also just going back to the fort fight issues which has had numerous suggestions about the rework of the current formula, which started to be tested and then got completely disregarded...

This is just of the top of my head... If I would do some digging I could dig up dozens of viable suggestions which "has been forwarded to the DEVS" and it seems been thrown into a black hole... never heard of them again!!!

I am tired of suggesting, asking, waiting just to realize nothing happening... To be fair probably everyone feels the same, but please correct me if I`m wrong...

Pimpa

Last edited:

Deleted User - 117528

Would be nice when western friday set will be on sale to be able to buy items piece by piece.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Hello I had also written a set proposal. nobody was interested. Just don't nag anymore. Why should I suggest more who the rum is nagged about? :annoyed:

Set 1.) Union Officer Set <- for the att and white with red border. The values of bases that it is the same or a little better than J. Cortina's set

Set 2.) Then you need a set for adventure set (also called MPI = Multi Player Instances) that it is balanced. That you can only play with the set.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
now @Al35ul CM you clearly see how people are pissed off with stagnation in this game and another few new sets on DotD are not likely to change our opinion.

For the good beginning please share with us also the answers of Devs for all passed on ideas. We want to have a conversation with Devs with @Al35ul CM as a mediator. A conversation, not just "one way ticket"

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The @ Al35ul CM shouldn't have all the bristles that write in the InnoGames LCM. You can wait a long time. Internal secret. That gives bad blood to those who know more than one should know. He is only allowed to pass on the most important information, not what is written

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
A year has passed and what has become of the great update?
it was a hoax to keep players playing
I see a lot of players on different servers building their ass of to get a higher level instandly when the level cap goes up
(if that ever happens?)
so with x-mas sale there will be a lot of dotd eventchests be sold for the cortez set..... is that what they were aiming for?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
A higher level does not defend bad. Believed to have been rejected. Instead of increasing it 150 times to 250 or 350. Keeping the people on the line. And yes, the update is delayed. Never gave a correct date just spoken 1 year

TakiZ0

Reservist
now @Al35ul CM you clearly see how people are pissed off with stagnation in this game and another few new sets on DotD are not likely to change our opinion.

For the good beginning please share with us also the answers of Devs for all passed on ideas. We want to have a conversation with Devs with @Al35ul CM as a mediator. A conversation, not just "one way ticket"
Why not have a monthly dev-log specific for The-West ?
Posted in a new post each month and people ask questions, talk about problems or suggestions etc. and Devs could answer.
We want a dialogue with the Dev`s, or as you said, with Al35ul as mediator.
Now, if the big bosses in InnoGames HQ do not put ”fire under the Dev`s seats”, maybe we , as the players, could at least try :boone:
We want results and be informed and updated about the work in progress.

If you ask me, ”The big update” can take 1 month, or it can take 1 year, or two. I can`t tell. Because they hide every information under ”SECRET PROJECT”.
What are they afraid of ? That someone steals their ideas ? Or what ?

(And if as) You all should know that ANYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. So what`s with all this internal secret discussions and so on ?
If the players don`t like a feature you will implement ”soon” you can just change it. It`s that easy. Explain why it doesn`t work, and change it.
But don`t tease us and let us hanging like you always do. :hmf:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member

As previously mentioned above, the majority of decisions become internal information once they have been passed on. It is much more difficult to provided a ''yes or no'' answer to all suggestion made. In many cases that result in a 'no' - I do believe we, the Beta team, have replied to all suggestions that we know will not be added. Positive answers are not always an ''yes'' from the beginning - many of these are considered and whilst we do consider all suggestions received, development time is not immediately invested in all possible ''yes'' requests.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why not have a monthly dev-log specific for The-West ?
Posted in a new post each month and people ask questions, talk about problems or suggestions etc. and Devs could answer.
We want a dialogue with the Dev`s, or as you said, with Al35ul as mediator.
Now, if the big bosses in InnoGames HQ do not put ”fire under the Dev`s seats”, maybe we , as the players, could at least try :boone:
We want results and be informed and updated about the work in progress.

If you ask me, ”The big update” can take 1 month, or it can take 1 year, or two. I can`t tell. Because they hide every information under ”SECRET PROJECT”.

(And if as) You all should know that ANYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. So what`s with all this internal secret discussions and so on ?
If the players don`t like a feature you will implement ”soon” you can just change it. It`s that easy. Explain why it doesn`t work, and change it.
But don`t tease us and let us hanging like you always do. :hmf:
We do have/had the dev blog. However, I do not know whether or not this can/will be revived. I will try my best to suggest something like this :).

John Wick

Private First Class
What most people dont understand is that @Al35ul CM is only the "connection man" between Players (we) and @innogames .
It's true that @innogames almost don't care about what people want. So in my eyes they are the big problem here.
It's not that hard to change a Character Bonus which many people ask for. It will bring some players and some actitivy back;).So dear @innogames
I therefore urge you:

START WORKING INSTEAD OF DRINKING COFFEE, WRITING FACEBOOK COMENTS AND FILMING YOUTUBE VIDEOS EVERY MORNING!

on point:D! For what did they hide those informations? Why is it so hard to tell people what is going on. Even if you add a new job on that "BiG uPdAtE" just tell us so we can trust you at least that something happend...

An old man once told me while I was leading a large project at work:
"Never promise a change that you cannot keep in a timely manner. This will disappoint the people and they will immediately lose confidence in you.And if you even say something without making a promise: Then do it as fast as possible in silence. Act like a leader not like a farmer"

This is a big rule in the business world for lot of succesfull people.:whistle:

Why dont the devs ask about something they want to change/add for our ideas and feedback?

Everyone knows that suggesting anything here is a complete and utter waste of time so having the devs ask us would make it look worthwhile.

There is no "i dont have time/money" there is only "its not priority".

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Of course, if you have any specific ideas or requests on new possible ''mini-games'', please do let us know and we will gladly pass it on to the team :).

Add poker back again , its simply 1,more fun than adventures.. 2,more competitve than adventures... 3, you can actually pass the time really fast by playing poker and waiting for jobs to finish... 4,better than adventures.... 5,actual minigame that EVERYONE would play with no prem required...6, in poker everyone is in the same level , no one is 150 and has ^5 items that can destroy you in 1 round , no one has 200 more skills than you because he plays longer , no one has any advantage on you , THIS MY FRIENDS IS A BALANCED AND TOTALLY FAIR MINI-GAME...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Add poker back again , its simply 1,more fun than adventures.. 2,more competitve than adventures... 3, you can actually pass the time really fast by playing poker and waiting for jobs to finish... 4,better than adventures.... 5,actual minigame that EVERYONE would play with no prem required...6, in poker everyone is in the same level , no one is 150 and has ^5 items that can destroy you in 1 round , no one has 200 more skills than you because he plays longer , no one has any advantage on you , THIS MY FRIENDS IS A BALANCED AND TOTALLY FAIR MINI-GAME...
Unfortunately, I can say with certainty that poker will not be re-implemented into the game.