• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.160 Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
the-west Germany has read something. But do not know whether it is for Forum gild or InnoGames itself

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM Why Doc's belt doesnt have attribute points and only skill points?
The belt did not previously have any Attribute Point bonuses, prior to its improvement. The skills and attributes have not changed, it is just the value of the bonuses that has been improved.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's been explained many times! Every event the same stupid question. It's cute like that. Bet that the Day of the Dead event will be asked against the same question. And the correct answer always comes from Mr. CM :njub: :lol:

"So, which bonuses would you like?
-Yes *throws a dart", 18 and 15
-The bonuses you wish for...
-OK, let's talk about the day of the dead "
Random day somewhere in Germany

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Day of the Dead takes place in Mexico from October 31 to November 02, 2021. Irgent when the event Day of the Dead comes the Light at InnoGame. Halloween October 31, 2021 and The Thanksgiving Thursday, November 25, 2021.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Are melee weapons really favored? There are no reflex sets, so you have to combine bad work clothes in order to have reflex. And your aiming will be low.
A dueller with dexterity and josephina and weapons/horse+saddle vaquero have 700 shooting and a lot of aiming/dodging.

WonLamusie

Reservist
Are melee weapons really favored? There are no reflex sets, so you have to combine bad work clothes in order to have reflex. And your aiming will be low.
A dueller with dexterity and Josephina and weapons/horse+saddle vaquero have 700 shooting and a lot of aiming/dodging.
No reflex set XD
Tell me why most sets have vigor??? Hamilton, McLaughlin, Behan, Josephine. So you propose to wear Josephine with vaquero so tell me why I must accept the fact I lost almost 500 skills of ussles vigor for "firearms".Add normal sets for "firearms" or add sets like william pen,mountain farmer, Thomas.I mixed many sets and reworked items and it's still painful how easy gameplay "melee" duellers have compared to "firearm".Btw after Josephine 90% of noobs can doing pvp without thinking that's the sad truth.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The vigor is useless on melee weapon in 99% of the time. It's overkill. So you don't really lose much. It depend on your opponent's build, but it's easier to have 1000+ toughness and aiming/dodging than 1000+ reflex + aiming/dodging, because of the bounty hunter's set.
This was their way of balancing the duel. Pretty strange if you ask me. They did the same with fort battles. Tanks have bad sets on attack and good set on defense and damage dealers have bad sets on defense and strong set on attack. The problem is Unionist's set which is also great on defense and the weapon is overpowered in terms of damage, bonuses and sector bonus...

Last edited: