• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.155 Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
the suspicion was confirmed in the German forum tomorrow. Department The-West will improve the whole ancient wardrobe before something new is added. First the hats then T-shirt shirts. Then comes 100% the pants on, then a scarf or shoes or belt. and finally mount the armory. About 8 months long until March 2022, this agony. Then we have it back ground. And that's the big improvement where Miss Florida said on YouTube?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
and again we have to wait a few weeks to sell the new sets...
can u please make all the event sets auctionable right after the event ends?
its a shame to wait 3-5 weeks for u to make them auctionable ...
this update u didnt make them auctionable so we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next update ... so on live servers they will be auctionable around the 17th of next month ... thats too long in my opinion .. but as it seems its too hard to update 29 items and making new sets auctionable ...very sad - the updates are getting worse and worse with every week

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
this update u didnt make them auctionable so we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next update ... so on live servers they will be auctionable around the 17th of next month ... thats too long in my opinion .. but as it seems its too hard to update 29 items and making new sets auctionable ...very sad - the updates are getting worse and worse with every week
I will ask about this :).

What about Natty Bumpo`s Hat ? And Allan Quatermain ? You say you are done with hats, but you clearly missed some ( probably on purpose ) :hmf:
Will ask about this also :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
just make a updated full on coats then ties then boots etc.. whats the point of a small update every month..
Unfortunately, only a number of items can be improved per update.

They will be actionable with the next update :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
They will be actionable with the next update :)
That's what he said. 2 more weeks for Beta and 3 more for normal servers.
(Apart from the days passed until now)
Too long.
Unfortunately, only a number of items can be improved per update.
Yea cause there is only 1 guy to do so much..

I mean look at this s--t

At this "speed" quest rewards will take 5 years to update :whistle:

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
i asked u to do it faster in the future - we always have to wait 5-6 weeks - its just too long for live servers.. just do it right after the event ends ...
Unfortunately that won't be the case for the Independence Day item sets however, I will pass on your suggestion for all future events.