• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.153 Discussion

Deleted User - 117528

You should also fix fisherman weapons bug. There is a 1 percent difference on money bonus between duelling weapons.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Most of the bonuses (especially those for duel) are useless. There are always better alternatives. Aura items should have much better bonuses, they are very rare and expensive, you cannot upgrade them easily.
For example: Black wide brim hat has the same type of bonuses as Fancy felt hat, but all of them are way lower. Why would anybody buy black wide brim? This is available for almost every new bonus for all the hats (except blue denim one which may be good in some rare cases, but this one is really expensive).

Deleted User - 116798

Another great refresh of old caps. Realy, without thinking and any logic.

1625346862389.png1625346887799.png

Examples like this are many. Especially for unique items which are worst than items from shop even without upgrade.

A lots of refreshed item for > 100lvl are worst than for 40-70lvl, Where is the consistency?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Another great refresh of old caps. Realy, without thinking and any logic.

View attachment 474View attachment 475

Examples like this are many. Especially for unique items which are worst than items from shop even without upgrade.

A lots of refreshed item for > 100lvl are worst than for 40-70lvl, Where is the consistency?
Thank you for your feedback - I will pass it on. Please note that items requiring a higher level than others will not automatically mean that they will have better bonuses (not including shinny items). However, I will be sure to pass on your feedback :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Please note that items requiring a higher level than others will not automatically mean that they will have better bonuses
I mean.. neither is shiny/named item..
Higher level one that requires 80 more levels is weaker while being much more expensive.

Doesn't make any sense at all.

Deleted User - 116798

What is the reason for exist more expensive item which the same but lower abbilities and grater lvl to wear it? This is not the exception.

Guy who did this refresh made it randomly or without using brain. Those items are from the same update version:
1625348432362.png
1625348451671.png

Sorry for strong criticism but if I did something like that in my job, I'd be fired the next day.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Soccer Fan and Black Friday sets are possible to sell. Could you make Firefighter set auctionable as well?
Some premium sets are auctionable whilst some aren't - thus it is unlikely that others set will be made actionable as well. I will, of course, ask about the Firefighter set :).

Cruz HUN

Reservist
As soon as all the hats are finished. This should be the last hat changelog - I have asked and as soon as I get an answer, I will let you know

And the 2k12 items? Natty; Allan Quatermain; Chingachgook hats didn't get updated while the other items that are did come in the game later are updated. The devs are just forget they did have an event in 2k12 or what is the reason behind that?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
And the 2k12 items? Natty; Allan Quatermain; Chingachgook hats didn't get updated while the other items that are did come in the game later are updated. The devs are just forget they did have an event in 2k12 or what is the reason behind that?
I will ask about the mentioned items :).

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
From 2013 all sets already have updated hats. So they will get prolly full update in future. But the 2012 one were skipped for whatever reason.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Oh they updated Tombola sets too but only Hats :njub:

I surely hope that at least some items will be viable against their "modern" counterparts.

DeletedUser500

Yep, when it comes to shop clothes, fair enough, update them any way you like - it's a complete waste of time imo, and from Al's posts, it seems etriel isn't interested in taking feedback anyway, and shop clothes are still going to be obsolete in an age of sets - but for actual SETS that could become viable and that could actually fix your game if handled properly, they really should update all items of a set at once, not the hat one month, then 4 months later the neck, then 4 months after that maybe the shoes etc.

either start with 2013 sets, and work your way up, start with 2020 sets and work your way down, or hold off completely on putting the update on production servers until it's actually complete and been tested, because doing hats only is a pointless, illogical mess - Especially when those hats are meant to be worn as part of a set.

Set Bonuses are just as important to consider in the re-balancing.

PS: The game is now about sets, if you didn't get the hint
PPS: I think it's great that the sets are being updated too, just disagree with the illogical approach.

Last edited by a moderator: