• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

FAQ Pinned announcements

DeletedUser1406

vTduuC1.jpg

Is there any particular reason all announcements are pinned, other than finding out if there's a limit on how many you can pin? Is it really important to have last year's update pinned?

This basically renders the pagination feature obsolete, as no matter if I change pages or not, I have to scroll literally more than half a page to see anything relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The announcement section has been freed up a bit - all of last year's announcements are no longer pinned.

DeletedUser1406

The announcement section has been freed up a bit - all of last year's announcements are no longer pinned.
Is that supposed to be an improvement of some kind?

1622057153645.png

I still had to scroll almost half of my browser's height to see what I paginated for. Is it really important to have anything pinned, other than the Forum rules? Keep in mind that the posts are shown in chronological order by default, you're basically giving yourself more work to do.

DeletedUser500

are shown in chronological order by default
So just pin everything and it will default the sort again :njub:

But yea... 8 previous Changelogs, 5 sales which are no longer running on any world, 3 events which are no longer running, 2 tombolas which have finished, 2 old maintenance notifications, and an announcement for a Classic world which is now closed... Kind of obscures the forum rules and the banned script half way down the page.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Kind of obscures the forum rules and the banned script half way down the page.
Instead of having 10 previous tombola event announcements or past events actually pin something more useful like forum rules and banned scripts , its not that hard to unpin old stuff , come on guys you act like beginners , no one really wants to see what there were in the valentine event that was 4 months ago...

Edit: they just pinned those 2.

DeletedUser1406

come on guys you act like beginners
Made me chuckle - that is a completely different discussion to be had, and this is probably not the right forum for it :p.

Edit: they just pinned those 2.

...and 2 of the latest announcements, basically giving themselves extra work (again, posts are listed in chronological order so those would be at the top anyway), but I'm fine with that as long as things get unpinned when they become irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator: