• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Big update

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM would be nice to see any commentaries from game authorities :indian:
Comments on the update have been made before in previous threads. As the name suggest, the update is relatively big thus requiring a lot of work, time and testing. We are all just as excited as you are to see it implemented, so as soon as we have any new information on it, we will be sure to post it :).

DeletedUser500

tenor.gif

DeletedUser500

There is no new information after 9 months?
well unless everything is happening secretly, behind the scenes, we can kinda piece it together from what content the updates are bringing.

What we have in progress so far:
  • loot-chests updated
  • shop clothes updated

Neither of these things matter to the game-play in the long term because tombola & nugget sets determine the meta. Maybe we'll get chest drops from PvP and PvE once they're done re-skilling old gear and they'll call it a day without formula changes, but;

• We also have a tested and un-implemented fort formula for diminishing returns at very high leadership, and re-working resistance values just lying around.

(some more PvP suggestions)
A little hint that anything resembling any of these things, or not, would be helpful.

I'm gonna be honest Al, every time you write about it, it feels like a vague diplomatic canned reply where you can't say anything because nothing exists.

Also the only real "teaser" we got was a level cap increase, obviously it's very concerning how an already broken PvP will deal with like 50 more levels of skills points per level from upgraded nugget gear... So I find it impossible to imagine that can happen without more formula changes (and maybe even re-working premium gear for "big update" 3.0 - think of the branding potential!), and I would suggest the community need to be involved with that.

Last edited by a moderator: