• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Situation of the Game

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Your concerns are valid, of course, imbalance can be an issue and if we can find a good way to address that, we will, but as with everything right now, that can take some time.

I can't comment about other worlds or world merges, but we do keep an eye on player numbers and provide an opportunity to migrate when possible.
So I was told. But how many people actually knows about this? No advertisement or anything in patch notes.

There was one update where we mentioned some improvements to mobile behaviour, I think. But players will mostly have to try it out.

ayias

Sergeant
Your concerns are valid, of course, imbalance can be an issue and if we can find a good way to address that, we will, but as with everything right now, that can take some time.

I can't comment about other worlds or world merges, but we do keep an eye on player numbers and provide an opportunity to migrate when possible.

There was one update where we mentioned some improvements to mobile behaviour, I think. But players will mostly have to try it out.
We need more creators and designers

DeletedUser500

We need more creators and designers
I'd be happy with just having someone who cared about the gameplay to be in charge of the gameplay.

I wish we could also see the activity numbers to determine if there's a server/worlds where the "numbers" tell InnoGames that they can support at least a competitive medium fort battle. I'm struggling to find one and would love the opportunity to battle properly again.

What's the threshold anyway for deciding to open migration routes, clearly nothing to do with PvP, so is it purely number of accounts on a world? Shouldn't we try to preserve active accounts now by moving them to somewhere with a more active PvP environment, instead of waiting for people to quit and then open migration for the 200 people left for example? Offer the dead a chance to try to save the dying?

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Number(s) of nuggets bought and/or spent rather than active accounts or whatever, is what it feels like.

Talking of "active" accounts, I wish here reflected those.
For example in-game Ranks actually show 2300 something on Idaho and 1400 on Colorado (both numbers with lots of low levels) .. But there both 20k+ :D

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I mean.. last 3 servers shows the situation pretty clear (Not like any other is different, except Colorado) ;

Each successor having more damagers than the predecessor and eventually all fails mainly because of the ever increasing premium gap.
Most of the "premium" and/or hardcore players be on one side, and casuals on the other. Guess what's the outcome.

Some people thinks new server(s) will be better but doing the exact same things and expecting different outcomes is being naive at best.
So yeah, there you have it: A vicious circle.

Last edited:

Jack Beauregard

Reservist
So if I understand correctly there will not even be a balance between classes and those who are adventurers will have to bear the gap with a duelist or a soldier without having the possibility of being able to at least change their class.
I don't translate the rant in Italian :(

DeletedUser500

So if I understand correctly there will not even be a balance between classes and those who are adventurers will have to bear the gap with a duelist or a soldier without having the possibility of being able to at least change their class.
I don't translate the rant in Italian :(
It seems as though the only choice for any class to compete right now is to buy/gamble for premium nugget gear and skill as a damager, but don't worry too much about class bonuses - nuggets overcome all :)

I hope this changes but it hasn't over 2+ years.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
don't worry too much about class bonuses - nuggets overcome all
Indeed.

For example.. from Idaho ranks of Westforts (aka Damage ranks)
Here, Adventurer "damager". And he wasn't even Charisma & Leaders-t all the time + started to server pretty late (level difference).
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 14th (notice the amount of Battles!!) are Workers.

Another interesting fact/observation:
Adventurer hit ratios seems higher than Duelers and can easily outdamage them even (when skilled as "Damager" that is)

It's as if there is a certain and different threshold for each Class to Land/Dodge a hit almost %100 when passed.
But since default Attack is higher than Defense (+25 v +10) , and the fact that there is no Tank set with as high stats (and/or Defense bonus) as Union.. that doesn't happen for Dodging.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4619

@Leones
Hi, if you say InnoGames has not planning add new features to this game, what about to make many people just a little bit happy and make a sale with the old avatars?
A lot of my friends in the game would welcome that and I think they weren't the only ones who liked it!
Christmas is coming and with them of course the sale in the game and I think the opportunity to buy an old avatar could be a super gift from InnoGames!
What do you think? :)

PS: And if InnoGames say no, please can you say why?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Here, I had/have some collection of ideas (and all that) regarding FF balance issues.

IMO percentage based Resistance is a must. It's common in other games and idk why still not exist here.
Flat Damage and Resistance bonuses don't make sense and only leads to more and more issues with the ever increasing power-creep of sets.

Other than that, "Sector Damage bonus" has too much effect thanks to the 2nd part of the Leadership/Damage formula that boosts it.
For example, I'm having an outright %25-35 boost to my Damage on Union Officer sector. And that's with me using a Murrieta set.
Otherwise it'd be even more so.

Of course that's not just me. Multiply that boost with the number of people in the sector and the amount of rounds battle lasts.
Yea, it goes beyond insanity.

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
@Leones
Hi, if you say InnoGames has not planning add new features to this game, what about to make many people just a little bit happy and make a sale with the old avatars?
A lot of my friends in the game would welcome that and I think they weren't the only ones who liked it!
Christmas is coming and with them of course the sale in the game and I think the opportunity to buy an old avatar could be a super gift from InnoGames!
What do you think? :)

PS: And if InnoGames say no, please can you say why?
I'm not sure if that's technically feasible, but we'll pass it on :)

DeletedUser4338

Hello @Leones . Is there any chance that there are going to be new achievements added ? For example Participate in 1000 battles, play 2000 adventures etc...
I was thinking it may be interesting for players to get maybe a rifle or some other useful stuff as a reward for reaching these achievements. It also may give players reason to play battles and adventures. From my point of view this wouldn't be that hard to implement. Just an idea.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I'd rather have them use their "limited" time for PvP balancing, but if they wanna encourage ppl via Achievements.. they better make them worth to get..
I mean we have too many useless & pointless achievements in the game already.
I'm not sure if that's technically feasible, but we'll pass it on :)
On "old" servers those Avatars still active, so they are still on database.. Not sure if they have a different format though.

DeletedUser4619

On "old" servers those Avatars still active, so they are still on database.. Not sure if they have a different format though.
In our community was a competetion by our admin and as a price he was here old avatar.And these days is running in our community competetion where one of the prizes is maybe old avatar(still prizes its not confirmed by admin).So I think it's possible to have old avatars on newer worlds, at least I hope so. :)

DeletedUser4699

as i said on the .net forum, adventures are probally the most imbalanced part of the game, as you can have a team with the highest lvl player being 70, and the enemy team being all 150s, plus, some players have lvl 3 lucile lasso whilst players like me who only do small nugget purchases and have to work on the quest to get lasso, only have 1 non upgraded lasso.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
adventures are probably the most imbalanced (and Toxic) part of the game
Not probably, definitely. Followed by lovely 'whoever has the better upgrade wins' duels.
some players have lvl 3 lucile lasso
Oh there are even worse things.. like +3 Deputy/Union guys with 1.5-2k consistently hits where you barely do 500-100 damage while having less Hp :roll:

Sadly almost everything regarding "balance" is wrong with this game, but it's just too obvious with Adventures, and nothing was done for 5 years(?)

At the stage rather keep it that way and deal with Fort Fighting balance first thou. Duels or Adventures won't keep this game alive on their own.

Last edited: