• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.110 discussion

ancoonbar

Private
features.png

New crafting quests

After receiving a lot of feedback we improved the new crafting quests:

• To finish the quests you need only one crafting item, not two of them
  • One of the finish requirement for the quest "Get the valuables out of the rock" has been changed from "Shots dodged in fort battles: 50/50" to "Shots dodged in fort battles: 40/40"
This was changed, but there was nothing changed for the blacksmiths who need to get 10 KO's?????

Last edited:

Harsha.1

Private First Class
This is like reducing the number of exercises in a 5th grade math textbook to "make it easier for the poor tonic kids", while leaving the 10 mile sprint intact, that "blacksmith kids gotta tough it out".

Basically, a total disconnect from reality.

Any decent fighter, even a dueler wearing liv set can get 50 dodges in a single battle. But, getting 10 KOs is heavily luck-dependent and made harder due to the fact not many battles happen. If you review the previous feedback thread, NOT ONE player asked for the number of dodges to be reduced, but everyone asked for the KOs to be changed. This might seem like a small thing, but it shows you people aren't even listening to feedback. Listening to your customers is basic common sense in any good business.

DeletedUser4693

Hi, if the game is in a continuous evolution, such as the sets and many other facilities, I think that the image of the character should be emphasized more. Maybe better graphics, more colors, styles ...

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I dont know.. i would just be happy to bring back old avatars avaible to everyone, they were nice in my opinion, the new ones where fashion does not usually not even fits are bad.
also for like 5 years we didnt got single outfit for current avatars, always its something like only hat,teeths, scarf.. but currently not even single outfit which is kinda sad. (except prisoners long time ago)
But yea fashion which would be able to be bought even from ingame store for game currency not only 4 pieces per year from events wouldnt be wrong idea. So many possibilities in every category..