• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I'm sure we all understood that.
The issue is that there hasn't been such a Weapon set in years and very doubtful there will be (after this) either. (Even this Fry Nugget set hadn't a Rifle)

Hombre's weapon set is obsolete and Shiny Golden set is pretty weak which doesn't give any Resist or proper Stats to be anywhere near "competitive".

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Stop whining.. that set on its own its great for free set, either use it whole or dont. That simple. Dont see any logic why InnoGames should divide it just because you want. Not everyone has livingstone/anything else. Imho this new set is perfectly balanced if not even too OP for a "free" set. :-)

play the game right and everything is free, so therefor your argument is invalid.
still remains the point why the differences in set build.
I only see questions... and you the only one whining.....

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
My best guess why this is a 10 piece rather than split into three sets is that it's a "free" set. You dont have to do anything in particular to get it, just be active and play the event and you're guaranteed to get the full thing.

edison was an event set and divided in 3 sets.
so you might stop guessing...because "free" is not the standard for an 10/11 piece set, like I showed with edison

DeletedUser4663

There is this new quest called "After the Harvest" but I can't see to get it to start. Is there a level requirement and/or other quests that have to be finished first? Or is there some time requirement? If any of that is the case it would be nice to be able to know what those are in the first place to know what has to be done versus just stumbling upon those kinds of requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
still waiting for a equivalent counter to Union officer, be it for nuggets or event currencies...
Until then they will make something better than Union Officer :D (And they just won't give us Tanks a proper Weapon set!)

Unfortunately thou with the current game mechanics and formulas making a proper Counter-Union Officer would mean dealing funny damages as a Damager without a Union Officer.

Resistance must be made percentage based first.
Or they could just remove the Amplifier of Leadership formula (the Sector Damage part at least!) and there would be no need of a "Counter-Union Officer"

Hammersvk

Reservist
true
why is one set a 11 part set and others divided in weapon animal and clothing?
why is edison a 3 set and others not? while edison also being an event set itself?
what is the logic behind that?

Answer is simple, just look on the other "free" sets from previous Octoberfests, and you will understand :)
[Spoiler alert]
They are one whole set.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
I'm sure we all understood that.
The issue is that there hasn't been such a Weapon set in years and very doubtful there will be (after this) either. (Even this Fry Nugget set hadn't a Rifle).

It's possible such a set will appear in DotD. Keeping the most desired sets in that event is only bound to make more money for Innogames - Hombre originally appeared in DotD as well.

edison was an event set and divided in 3 sets.
so you might stop guessing...because "free" is not the standard for an 10/11 piece set, like I showed with edison

Your logic is fallacious at best. Every Oktoberfest set since 2014 has been a 10 piece set. It's just the way things are done this event. Just because some other event has three separate sets, it doesn't mean they have to do it every event and for every free set they create. Also, you should realize not all sets are equal. There are VASTLY different considerations when designing a work set versus a FF/Duel set.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
There already was a Hp set this year and that was without a Weapon set so having such in DotD is a fat chance situation.
DotD will bring updated Murrieta and Zapata with whatever names they will have this time.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
[QUOTE="
Your logic is fallacious at best. Every Oktoberfest set since 2014 has been a 10 piece set. It's just the way things are done this event. Just because some other event has three separate sets, it doesn't mean they have to do it every event and for every free set they create. Also, you should realize not all sets are equal. There are VASTLY different considerations when designing a work set versus a FF/Duel set.[/QUOTE]

InnoGames doesn't use standards.... so don't use it in an argument or example.. cause it doesn't work.
every set is different.. so what kind of point you wanna make with that obvious statement?

Hammersvk

Reservist
Maybe they don´t have standards, but they have templates.
That´s why in Octoberfest is no set with Weapons and Horse and saddle, except the "free" ones.

I understand that you want to use parts from this new set with some older sets, and still have bonuses from each part of these sets, but you are ignoring the pattern how these sets are made.( I play tank as well, and i would appreciate if this set was in 3 parts, but i see no chance for change with this)

Maybe they will make separate weapons and/or Horse and saddle for tanks. But i doubt they will change it in this event.

OneTouch

Private First Class
What is Highlander set good for? Cool weapons but clothing set is useless for sure. No attacking skill(aim- appearance) at all. When it comes to defense, nowhere close to Mclaughlins set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha.1

Private First Class
I just noticed that you need to wear all 6 pieces of the baker's set to get any speed % bonus. For Miller's set, you could get a reduced speed bonus from 5 or 4 items. Is it possible that the Baker's set be adjusted so that we can get like 125% speed with 5 items, 100% with 4 items and so on?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I just noticed that you need to wear all 6 pieces of the baker's set to get any speed % bonus. For Miller's set, you could get a reduced speed bonus from 5 or 4 items. Is it possible that the Baker's set be adjusted so that we can get like 125% speed with 5 items, 100% with 4 items and so on?
This wouldnt be that bad.. But i guess its too late.

DeletedUser4054

I observed that the the Pearl Rifle ( Independence 2019) is better than King's Rifle ( Oktoberfest 2019 ) and the bonuses at King's weapons are weak than Pearly weapons. Please verify and fix that. Thanks!

upload_2019-10-1_9-28-29.pngupload_2019-10-1_9-29-4.png

Bonuses at Pearly weapon set:

upload_2019-10-1_9-30-48.png

Bonuses at King's weapon set:

upload_2019-10-1_9-31-36.png

Deleted User - 114704

@alexone21
I observed that the the Pearl Rifle ( Independence 2019) is better than King's Rifle ( Oktoberfest 2019 ) and the bonuses at King's weapons are weak than Pearly weapons. Please verify and fix that. Thanks!

View attachment 202View attachment 203

Bonuses at Pearly weapon set:

View attachment 204

Bonuses at King's weapon set:

View attachment 205

You should watch all the other weapon sets too, they are never similar, they always have different bonusses and damage ranges. I don't think there is anything that has to be changed, it's just the way it is.

Kings weapon set is better than the pearl weapon set in some aspects and vice versa.

DeletedUser4054

I think the Pearl weapon set is better than kings weapons set at DAMAGE, PDM bonus and SPEED bonus.

OneTouch

Private First Class
More duel damage, more product drop rate, more luck but hey they are weaker ;) As a duelling weapon set King's set has enough bonuses.