• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
thank you for removing a lot of unwanted chests and items not related to a given event from the rare category as well as the potion from the very rare category. Now each category looks like a fair game again. It's much appreciated. Also, the Courtier's set as an achievement for reaching level 120 is a great set especially for those many that either dont have a good, up to date fort fighting set or just can't afford one. Nice job.

what about the stupid steel lined chest in the rare category or the loot box??
both useless items nowadays
and where is the new improved recipe book?

DeletedUser872

I don't like the graphics of the new items. It seems very cartoon and poor detailed: very pixelated, like the last sets implemented are.

Deleted User - 114704

I'm happy with the results of what I pointed out, but now the icon the the king's knife is still the one of the shotgun.

Vetus

Reservist
Agreed. Players knocked out in fort battles: 0/10 is ridiculous. Attending 10 battles sounds more in line with the others.

DeletedUser4690

Where is the logic in creating new sets?

The weapons in king's set have 1,25 dmg per lvl and they didn't have a shooting or vigor.
In Oktoberfest 2018 we got a old german weapon set then had 1,3 dmg per lvl.
The both are a typical pvp set's at the time should be have the same converter.

Zulus

Private
what about the stupid steel lined chest in the rare category or the loot box??
both useless items nowadays
and where is the new improved recipe book?

last event there were 21 items in the rare category and now we have 15 so i call it a step in the right direction, but i suppose to please some people a wheel would have to be reinvented.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Where is the logic in creating new sets?

The weapons in king's set have 1,25 dmg per lvl and they didn't have a shooting or vigor.
In Oktoberfest 2018 we got a old german weapon set then had 1,3 dmg per lvl.
The both are a typical pvp set's at the time should be have the same converter.

Old german weapons have 1,2 damage per level, newest ones have better damage for sure.

Deleted User - 114704

I totally agree with raider, why can't it be a seperate set too, it's been ages since we had something like the hombre weapon set, right now we have to choose between health points or resistance..

But the same actually counts for the benjamin dog set, nothing similar has been added to the game since that event a few years ago. There are already countless of good weapon sets for builders.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Stop whining.. that set on its own its great for free set, either use it whole or dont. That simple. Dont see any logic why InnoGames should divide it just because you want. Not everyone has livingstone/anything else. Imho this new set is perfectly balanced if not even too OP for a "free" set. :-)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Oh? We as players can't request/petition something? Nice "logic" right there :)

And that's ur opinion. I don't see any "logic" to not just because you don't want.

Deleted User - 114704

Stop whining.. that set on its own its great for free set, either use it whole or dont. That simple. Dont see any logic why InnoGames should divide it just because you want. Not everyone has livingstone/anything else. Imho this new set is perfectly balanced if not even too OP for a "free" set. :-)

We are simply asking for something that hasn't been added to the game for over 2 years (a building horse set) and (almost) 3 years (a decent tank weapon set= resistance + hp).
Can't really classify this as "whining".
If you never ask for something it's going to result in a "no" anyways.

The mods say they like the feedback, so yeah we give feedback.

asdf124

Private First Class
Oh? We as players can't request/petition something? Nice "logic" right there :)

And that's ur opinion. I don't see any "logic" to not just because you don't want.
The person probably had invested too much in livingston, separating the new free set would simply make her investment redundant. I smell a buyer's remorse if it ever happens.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
My best guess why this is a 10 piece rather than split into three sets is that it's a "free" set. You dont have to do anything in particular to get it, just be active and play the event and you're guaranteed to get the full thing. If a set can only be gotten from the prize pool, people will have to spend nuggets just to complete their set or get the weapon/animal sets that would normally be placed in the highest category. InnoGames has no incentive to split it into three sets, as it doesnt make them any money - simple as that.

I doubt this set was ever intended to directly compete against existing sets, it's just there for those people who don't have proper gear, don't have the money or the will to trade for the "latest" set pieces. It's actually a very big chunk of the playerbase - people who use deadwood dick's, scout's, pizzaro and even natty's. These people can now start using the 10 piece set and they would do dramatically better in battles - that's a good step. The rest of us "serious" players just got to wait for the next event and the next set.