• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

Fixed Quest cannot be finished

quis

Private First Class
New Questline "Harvest Time"

1st quest at Maya (The harvest time begins) cannot be finished after finishing 2nd quest at Wilsons farm (Every helping hand is welcome)

No scripts activated, different browsers (computers) tested. Impossible to finish quest and thus also the questline

Delmare

Reservist
There seems to be another issue with these two quests (or I am just missing something): I did it the other way around and now the second quest has disappeared at Wilson's Farm.

Edit: Thanks, now it works :up:

Last edited:

DeletedUser4662

After completing the quest with Mary, I returned to the farm. There, the quest appeared again, which I had already completed. So I wanted to accept it again, then comes the message that I have already done the quest. So stick again.

https://prnt.sc/ouljj9

DeletedUser3504

Hello.
1 time. I've accepted quest of Maya, I've walked to Wilson's FArm and accepted quest here without any problem. Then I've finished Maya's quest, and after that I wasn't able to finish the quest On Wilson's FArm (with 4 letters and 6x harvesting). Tried different times.

So I canceled quest with 4 letters. (It was about 13:00 of server time)

2 time. Now I see the quest on Wilson Farm, but can't accept it anymore. "You doesn't fullfill the requirements". And there's no quest anywhere else.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
If you have that issue, please contact support, we might be able to help with that.

If you receive the message that you don't fulfill the requirements, it has to be between 06:00 and 11:30.