• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.107 discussion

hmm, I hope the drop rates are better for these recipes than the previous high level ones, I don't think I have ever had one drop although I got a few for other crafts in the book. SO if I want them I'll have to buy them from others which will likely be expensive, Also the items needed for quests will only be able to be made by a very few at first, so that is another hit to the bank account. One again the rich nugget buyers will get richer and the poor get poorer. yeah that's fun, isn't it InnoGames.

DeletedUser500

I don't feel like the in-game economic impact is even a consideration, it's more like "look at the shiny new things pls stop hating everything we do"

DeletedUser4679

Please return with the old nugget sets like pirate and prison brother

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Pirate and Prison brother maybe even Friday one(?) why not since they werent again yet, i would love especially avatar parts from prison brothers tho :p but Cheff wasnt that long ago compared to for how long we had to wait for like wright brothers before so i dont see it as very real thing.
To update, really nice one i like nearly all of the items, but im scared if there is like many things needed from other craft classes on our servers we are kinda screwed, since we literally have like none active saddlers nor field cheffs whose would be able to help us out if needed.

EDIT: I really wish you would add even 2nd craft specialization as a real thing.

Last edited:

mxj1

Private First Class
Is it possible to be provided a list of product needed for crafting new items and how to obtain new recipes?

Thanks.
https://imgur.com/a/sy7yMqg
Taken directly from game data, could change till live patch. Some old crafting items need to be made tradeable to finish all crafting items for example: notebook
Also getting 850 is not possible yet, best recipes are 775/800/825 points now
0debmW8.png

DeletedUser4681

Let me post a minor complaint... on questline "Harvest time"

1) I've accepted 1st quest "Harvest time begins".
2) In appropriate time of day, I've accepted 2nd one - "Every helping hand is welcome".
3) After that I may complete 1st quest! All requirements are fulfilled!!!
And unfortunately I did... :)

2nd quest "Every helping hand is welcome" became unavailable!!!
Feels like a bug, isn't it?????

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Would it be possible to add some new crafting achievements? - like for reaching 700/850 points, achievements for excellent results from high level recipes, etc.

Also, add things like "xyz player was the first to consume a booby trap" and "was the first to learn how to make a advanced toolbox". These will add a nice component of competition in.

mxj1

Private First Class
Would it be possible to add some new crafting achievements? - like for reaching 700/850 points, achievements for excellent results from high level recipes, etc.

Also, add things like "xyz player was the first to consume a booby trap" and "was the first to learn how to make a advanced toolbox". These will add a nice component of competition in.
there will be 4 new achievements for collecting new collector cards and that's it, achievements for learning something doesn't really have sense imo. You could use crafting ranking for that ;p, but there could be achievement for mastering the crafting and getting 850 points

Can we find new recipes from mobile trader? Or is it possible to add some of low cost recipes (value 700$, 1500$, 4000$, 5000$) to selection trader is offering to players?
Is there any plans to add chests similar to e.g Steel lined box [item:17002000] or Recipe book [item=50605000] which includes new high value recipes?

DeletedUser4681

Thanks for quest repaired!

Just 2 questions on crafting left:
1. How to get 827+ crafting points? Is it impossible now? Something is expected? It's a bug or a teaser? :)
2. No achievement after collecting all metal skulls has been given. Is it a bug?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It is intended that you can't reach an amount higher than around 825 right now, we might add more recipes in the future so you can reach 850.
There is indeed no achievement yet for collecting the skulls, that will be added in version 2.108.